DALLAS, TX – Merchant Resources compares its credit card merchant services to those of Square Reader, Wells Fargo Merchant Services, Chase Merchant Services and Costco Merchant Services.
After Merchant Resources called the 1-800 listed on each of these merchant providers, a variety of differences and costs of these credit card merchant services were discovered. The compilation is below:
Merchant Resources offers the following: *** BEST OFFER ***
• 1.25% for debit/credit card with no pin
• 1.65% for base Visa and MasterCard, Discover
• No Monthly Fees
• FREE Chip Card Terminal, Swiper for your cellular phone, or POS for restaurant
Merchant Resources offers custom quotes to fit your particular business.
To receive a free no-obligation quote, visit http://www.credit-card-processing.com or call 1-888-895-3129.
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 2.75%
• Key Entered Rate of 3.5%
Security threats with Square Reader. Within 10 minutes, virtually anyone with a screw driver, super glue and a little knowledge can make the square reader into a skimming swiper. “Beware.”
The square reader is a good solution for merchants that are seasonal, since “SquareUp” does not have any monthly fees. However, for any merchant who is consistently over $100 in Visa/MasterCard volume per month, there are better options.
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate @ 2.2% and 25 cents
• Mid qualified rate @ 3.1% and 25 cents
• Non qualified rate of 4.35% and 25 cents
• Lease of terminal for $35 for 48 months or purchase terminal for $699 (FD130 terminal)
• $75 yearly fee
• $95 Setup fee
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.38% and 19 cents
• Rewards Cards Visa/MC rate of 1.99% and 19 cents
• Business Cards Visa/MC rate of 2.65% and 29 cents
• Foreign and Government Cards Visa/MC 3.55% and 29 cents
• Lease of terminal for $30 a month for 2 years or purchase terminal for $489
• Need to be an executive Costco member, so you need to pay $110 a year
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.99% and 25 cents
• Mid qualified rate of 2.68% and 25 cents
• Non qualified rate of 3.76% and 25 cents
• $100 fee to get setup
• $25 monthly minimum
• Monthly fee of $9.95
• Free terminal with a 2 year contract
At the end of the day, you want to select a company that supports your business. You want a company that picks up the phone when you call. You don’t want to be transferred 5 times and wait 45 minutes to talk to someone.
This will not be the case with Merchant Services. You will be treated with respect.