Renowned financial and economic podcaster Jason Hartman hosted Dr. Peter Navarro – Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California, Irvine – on the popular program Creating Wealth. Navarro and Hartman spoke openly about the threats the U.S. faces as China beefs up its military despite its economic decline.
“The Chinese economic miracle is over, and this makes them dangerous,” Navarro says on the show.
Navarro covers China’s growing militarism and a rising Sino-US cold war in his new book, CROUCHING TIGER: What China’s Militarism Means for the World. He recommends investors get their money out of China due to uneven demographics, decreased manufacturing and a water crisis. Instead, he recommends looking into Australia and Brazil as foreign investments.
The Creating Wealth podcast with Jason Hartman has a global audience in 164 countries and is frequently ranked at the top of iTunes. New episodes release every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
Creating Wealth is a part of The Hartman Media Network, which is becoming a required stop for politicians, the media, and economic, finance, health and travel experts. The Hartman Media Network has been host to a wide variety of prominent names, including 2016 Republican candidate Dr. Ben Carson, former Senator Todd Akin, and Rich Dad author Robert Kiyosaki. Other guests have included Presidential nominee Pat Buchanan, Weather Underground leader Bill Ayers, and FOX host John Stossel.
Hartman Media podcasts can be accessed at www.HartmanMedia.com
About Jason Hartman
Jason Hartman is the founder of the Platinum Properties Investor Network, The Hartman Media Company and the Jason Hartman Foundation, a resource for developing financial literacy and encouraging young investors.
In a successful investing career spanning over two decades, Hartman has been a successful entrepreneur, published speaker, author and media personality. His Complete Solution for Real Estate Investors has helped hundreds of people achieve their dream of financial freedom by purchasing income property the prudent way.
• An innovator in teaching personal financial empowerment and financial literacy
• A host of the top rated investing podcast, The Creating Wealth Show, with listeners in 164 countries
• The creator of the 10 Commandments of Successful Investing, a set of no-nonsense guidelines for achieving investing success
• The founder of the Jason Hartman Foundation, a resource for developing financial literacy and encouraging young investors
• The CEO of Platinum Properties Network, a comprehensive resource for building lasting wealth through income property investing
• A aelf-made millionaire with income properties in 11 states and 17 cities
To learn more about Jason Hartman, visit www.JasonHartman.com
For media inquiries with Jason Hartman – contact pr@HartmanMediaCompany.com
Website URL: http://www.JasonHartman.com/podcast