The C-RAN Ecosystem market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 20% during 2016 and 2020. These investments will include spending on RRHs (Remote Radio Heads), BBUs (Baseband Units) and fronthaul transport networking gear.
Centralized RAN or C-RAN is an architectural shift in RAN (Radio Access Network) design, where the bulk of baseband processing is centralized and aggregated for a large number of distributed radio nodes. In comparison to standalone clusters of base stations, C-RAN provides significant performance and economic benefits such as baseband pooling, enhanced coordination between cells, virtualization, network extensibility, smaller deployment footprint and reduced power consumption.
Complete research on The C-RAN (Centralized Radio Access Network) Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 available athttp://www.marketintelreports.com/report/snst0096/the-cran-centralized-radio-access-network-ecosystem-2016–2030–opportunities-challenges-strategies–forecasts .
C-RAN Ecosystem Market Growth Insights:
- At present, most virtualized Cloud RAN investments are limited to trials and demonstrations. However, by the end of 2020, we expect that virtualized BBUs will account for over 6% of all C-RAN BBU investments.
- The ongoing 5G race is expected to significantly boost C-RAN investments over the coming years. SNS Research estimates that over $1 Billion of all C-RAN architecture network investments will be directed towards 5G networks by the end of 2020.
- To alleviate stringent fronthaul requirements, an increasing number of C-RAN Ecosystem Market solutions are now utilizing RRHs with baseband capabilities, allowing some intelligence (primarily Layer 1 and Layer 2) to be distributed among RRHs, with Layer 3 functionality residing at centralized BBUs.
- Expected to surpass $7 Billion in global spending by the end of 2016, C-RAN is increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deploy future mobile networks for both macro and small cell coverage. The C-RAN Ecosystem Market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 20% between 2016 and 2020.
Download research sample here http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=snst0096
Industry experts have segmented the Global C-RAN Ecosystem Market into few broad segments in this report, along with further sub markets completely analyzed as well.
- Air Interface Technology: 3G & LTE and 5G.
Submarkets: RRH (Remote Radio Head), BBU (Baseband Unit) and Fronthaul.
- RRH Deployment Model: Indoor and Outdoor.
- Fronthaul Technology: Dedicated Fiber, WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing), OTN (Optical Transport Network), PON (Passive Optical Network), Ethernet, Microwave and Millimeter Wave.
The C-RAN ecosystem market is globally studied with the following as the study focus: Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin & Central America, North America and Western Europe.
Although Japan and South Korea continue to spearhead commercial C-RAN investments, interest is also growing in other parts of the world. Mobile operators such as China Mobile, Orange, Verizon and Sprint are already investing in the technology. This keen interest taken by notable competitors coupled with growing investment volunteers in the C-RAN Ecosystem Market shall drive the global sales in the coming future.
Order a copy of The C-RAN (Centralized Radio Access Network) Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=snst0096
On a related note, another research on The 5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Technologies, Applications, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/snst0094/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2016–2030–technologies-applications-verticals-strategies–forecasts
The HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/snst0095/the-hetnet-ecosystem-small-cells-carrier-wifi-cran–das-2016–2030–opportunities-challenges-strategies–forecasts
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: MarketIntelReports
Contact Person: Mayur S.
Email: Send Email
Address:2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States