Pay for your terminal with bitcoin.
If you are paying over 1.65% total on your rate, you are paying to much. We are .10 and 5 cents over interchange.
Get a credit card processing fees and rates checkup with Merchant Resources, www.credit-card-processing.com
With us you pay .10 and 5 cents over interchange. If you are paying over 1.65% total on your rate, you are paying to much. Square Reader *Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 2.75% *Key Entered Rate of 3.5%
above interchange with us.
Wells Fargo Base Retail Visa/MC rate @ 2.2% and 25 cents
* Mid qualified rate @ 3.1% and 25 cents
* The salesperson did not disclose the non-qualified rate
* Lease of terminal for $35 for 48 months or purchase terminal for $699(FD130 terminal)
* $75 yearly fee
* $95 Setup fee *No contract until filing-out personal information using a social security number, etc. *Wells Fargo credit card processing was high in fees, equipment cost and processing rates. *Each time Merchant Resources called received different quoted rates.
Bank of America
* 1.69% Base Retail Visa/MC rate
* 3.19% Mid-qualified rate
* Over 4.35% Non-qualified rate
* Terminal cost on a lease of $28.95 per month or purchase for $599
* No contract until filing-out personal information using social security number, etc.
* Bank of America was transparent regarding their high discount rates.
Merchant Resources offers the following:
* 1.25% for debit/credit card with no pin
* 1.65% for base Visa and MasterCard, Discover
* No Monthly Fees
* FREE Terminal, cellular phone Swiper or POS for restaurant
* If a business has a low average ticket, Merchant Resources provides 5 cents transaction fee
Merchants consistently process payments over $10 per purchase, have better options at: www.credit-card-processing.com
To receive a free no obligation merchant account quote, visit http://www.credit-card-processing.com or call 1-888-895-3129.