The report “Cosmetic Pigments Market by Elemental Composition (Inorganic, and Organic), Technology (Pigment Dispersion and Surface Treatment), Type (Special Effect, Surface Treated, Nano, and Natural Colorant), Application – Global Forecast to 2026“.
The global cosmetic pigments market is projected to reach USD 11.57 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2%, during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021. The high growth in the color cosmetics market is driving the global cosmetic pigments market and is resulting in increasing the number of new product launches and expansions.
Browse 65 market data tables and 49 figures spread through 150 pages and in-depth TOC on “Cosmetic Pigments Market”.
Facial make-up: The largest application segment of the cosmetic pigments market
Cosmetic pigments of superior quality are used to manufacture various cosmetic products such as lipsticks, eyeliners, nail polishes, hair coloring agents, and others. The global cosmetic pigments market is led by the facial make-up application. This application is projected to lead the cosmetic pigments market, in terms of value and volume, from 2016 to 2021. The increase in the demand for root make-up products, such as foundations and face powders is expected to drive this application.
Europe: The largest region for cosmetic pigments
Europe is the largest market for the cosmetic pigments market. The market for cosmetic pigments in Europe is growing due to the increasing demand for cosmetic pigments in various applications including nail products, lip products, eye make-up, facial make-up, hair color products, special effect & special purpose products, and others. Facial make-up has the largest market share in the European cosmetic pigments market. The application is driven by the demand for root make-up products, such as foundations and face powders, which is expected to drive this application. Major cosmetic pigments players such as, Lanxess (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Geotech International B.V (the Netherlands), and Clariant (Switzerland) are the Europe-based companies supplying products across the globe.
Some of the major players in the global cosmetic pigments market are, Sun Chemical (Japan), Sensient Cosmetic Technologies (France), Sudarshan Chemical Industries (India), EMD Performance Materials (Germany), and Kobo Products Inc. (U.S.). Major players in this market are focusing on organic growth strategies for a greater market share in emerging economies such as India and Brazil. Also, several companies have strengthened their distribution networks in these countries.
Download PDF Brochure: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=179525453
Objectives of the Study
- To forecast the market sizes in terms of values of segments with respect to the five key regions (along with the countries) which are, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- To strategically analyze the market segments with respect to the elemental composition, type, technology, and application.
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments (R&D) in the cosmetic pigments market
- To strategically profile key players and their core competencies in the market
- Cosmetic pigments manufacturers and fabricators
- Cosmetic pigments traders, distributors, and suppliers
- End-use industries
- European Union Cosmetics Regulation
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS)
- FDA regulatory bodies (Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Environmental safety under REACH Regulations.
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets
Contact Person: Mr. Rohan
Email: Send Email
Address:701 Pike Street, Suite 2175
Country: United States