The major key players are Mondelēz International (U.S.), Britannia (India), Cadbury (U.K.), CEEMEA (U.K.), Nestlé (Switzerland), Burton’s Foods Ltd. (U.K.), Lotus Bakeries NV (Belgium), Leibniz-Keks (Germany), Goteborgs Ballerina Cookies (Sweden) and Kellogg Co (U.S.) and others. Mondelēz continues to dominate as the cookie leader. This report contains in-depth insights about all major players in the market.
Cookies are hard or crisp dry baked products basically eaten as snack. It is one of the broadly consumed snacks worldwide, majorly consumed by kids and teenagers. Choco-chip and classic cookies are the highest seller worldwide. Due to rising health issues like diabetes and celiac disease segments like sugar-free and gluten-free are in huge demand and has become one of the fastest growing product categories in global bakery market. New flavors, shapes, taste, and attractive packaging and consumer oriented products are attracting consumers of all age groups. Recently digestive and low calorie segments have created potential market in bakery.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1924
In the last few years, consumers have become health conscious and have started to consume high fiber and organic based bakery foods. Hence, cookies fortified with fiber have a great scope in the market followed by 100% organic cookies. Companies are gradually exploring new flavors, new ingredients, and coming up with new combinations, to gain interest of consumers. This factor will play a key role to grow cookies market at CAGR of 5% 2016 to 2022.
Reasons to Buy:
- The study includes detailed market analysis encompassing macro and micro-markets.
- It covers market segmentation by major ingredients, form, product type, source and region.
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns.
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for cookies consumption and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions.
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report.
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
- North America and Europe accounted for higher market share in the cookies during the period 2011-2015,Major companies are targeting APAC as potential region for investments in the cookies market due to potential demand scenario
- Market segmentation-global Cookies Market is segmented ingredients, form, product type, specialty type and regions
Market Research Analysis:
- The demand for sugar free and organic cookies is increasing in Europe and North America
- Top 5 importers of cookies are U.S., France, U.K.., Germany and China
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –