Contact center analytics are mostly used to measure the performance of customer service representatives individually as well as in whole. The analytics are used to understand the overall approach of customer relationship management in a proper manner. They are generally used by the call centers to evaluate interactions and identify the gap so that proper corrections can be done. The call center analytics helps organizations to overcome everyday challenges.
The factors contributing to the growth of the Contact Center Analytics Market are increasing demand for improved customer experience management solutions, enables companies to gain crucial insights to enhance customer experience and proliferation of cloud computing. Furthermore, factors such as increasing demand for various analytical solutions and the growing compliance requirements are expected to boost the growth of the contact center analytics market over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
Also, over the next few years contact centers improving the multichannel and cross channel customer experience. The customers use various different methods such as emails, voice chat, and web chat among others.
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share in the global contact center analytics market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global customer experience management market is expected to reach approximately USD 1.5 billion by the end of 2023 with 16% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
The key players in the global contact center analytics market include Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Verint Systems Inc. (US), Genpact Limited (Bermuda), Genesys (US), 8X8 Inc. (US), Mitel Networks Corporation (Canada), Oracle Corporation (US), SAP SE (Germany), NICE Ltd. (Israel), Five9, Inc. (US), Enghouse Interactive (US), Servion Global Solutions (India) and CallMiner (US) among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3934
According to Market Research Future, market has been segmented into touch point, end-users and region.
On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into workforce optimization, risk management, customer experience management and real time monitoring. Out of these, customer experience management accounted for the largest market share, because of automatically assigning a reason for all customer contacts based on speech, text, desktop and transaction analytics. Also, predictive analytics capabilities enable contact centers to detect and analyze cross-channel behavior patterns.
On the basis of end-users, the market has been segmented into banking & finance, manufacturing, government, it & telecommunications, energy & utilities, healthcare, automotive, media & entertainment among others.
On the basis of region, the market has been bifurcated into North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world.
Market Research Future Analysis
The global contact center analytics market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, 2017-2023. BFSI and healthcare segment of contact center analytics market globally drives the market. The market is expected to have higher growth rate as compared to the previous years.
North America region accounted for the largest market share because of the technological advancements, increasing e-commerce and m-commerce and growing need for regional customer satisfaction. Also, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The region is attributed to the growth in the manufacturing hub and the growth in digitalization.
Study Objective of Contact Center Analytics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global contact center analytics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global contact center analytics market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, deployment, organization size, application, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global contact center analytics
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/contact-center-analytics-market-3934
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –