WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Indonesia”.
“Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Indonesia 2016″, report examines the consumer payments market in Indonesia, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market.
Indonesia remains a cash-driven economy, although new payment technologies are expected to gradually increase in importance, with e-commerce and mobile payments in particular predicted to drive significant growth and opportunities through 2021. The modernization of the country’s payments infrastructure and the National Non-Cash Movement promoted by Bank Indonesia will support the transition to digital payments. However, this change will take time to spread throughout the market.
Specifically the report –
– Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by lifestage.
– Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
– Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Indonesia are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in Indonesia by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
– While cash remains an important traditional payment tool in Indonesia, cards will be used more frequently as the move to non-cash payments accelerates.
– There is significant future growth potential in e-commerce, which will be driven by an increase in mobile internet penetration as well as the emerging middle class.
– In spite of recent progress, Indonesia’s payment acceptance network is still underdeveloped, with only 1 point of sale terminal per 246 people and 1 ATM per 2,501 people in 2015.
Key points to buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Indonesia.
– Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
– Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Indonesian market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349