Connected workplace facilitates an organization with free seating and open space arrangement which help a business in easily adopting the changing business needs. Connected workplace leverages technology which satisfies the employees of the organization, leading to high productivity and helps in maintaining quality standards. This also allows an organization to efficiently utilize their workplace investments.
Connected Workplace Market is expected to grow at CAGR of ~11% during the forecast period and expected to reach market size of USD ~31 Billion by the end of forecast period.
Connected Workplace connects all employees to their colleagues and interlinking all tasks by effectively using cloud based applications or mobile devices. This is also supports big data analytics in organization which increases the productivity, customer interaction, thereby generating huge revenue for the firm. The growth drivers for this market include widespread availability of interactive service in the organization which helps in providing information to all the stakeholders of organization, by utilization of tablets, smartphones and laptops and flexible working spaces which help in attracting new talent for the organization. A major challenge in connected workplace is protecting the intellectual property of an organization as the information can be assessed worldwide.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2005
Major Key Players:
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands)
- ABB Ltd. (U.S.)
- Pvt. Co. (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric SA (France)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Crestron Electronics, Inc. (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Johnson Controls Inc. (U.S.)
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
The regional analysis of Connected Workplace Market is being studied for areas such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. In global connected workplace market, North America is expected to dominate the market in terms of value of its market size. The region is expected to lead in terms of adoption of connected workplace and revenue generation owing to increasing number of OEM in the region.
Adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, sensor tracked devices, robotics devices, wearable devices and infrastructural devices are also expected to contribute in the connected workplace market growth in North America region. In addition, APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region in the connected workplace market due to rapid industrialization and globalization in this region. Furthermore, in Asia-Pacific there is an immense need for implementation of peer to peer technology & solutions and effective communication & collaboration among all departments of an organization, which will in turn lead to development of growth strategies in an organization.
Study Objectives of Global Connected Workplace Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global connected workplace market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global connected workplace market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by components, types, deployment and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global connected workplace Market.
The Global connected workplace Market has been segmented on the basis of components, types, deployment and applications. Component includes- security systems, smart lighting, HVAC control and others. On the basis of type, the global connected workplace market can be segmented into telecommuting, virtual team, and hot desk among others.
Connected workplace can be deployed by using on-premise, on-cloud and hybrid technology methods. The applications of connected workplace can be monitoring, building automation, energy management system, mobile device management and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/connected-workplace-market-2005
- Network Service providers
- Analytics providers
- Communication technology providers
- Solution providers
- System aggregators
- End users
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar