“Opportunities in the Global Confectionery Sector“, report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Confectionery sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Confectionery sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global Confectionery sector was valued at US$156.4 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.6% during 2016-2021 to reach US$195.8 billion by 2021. Western Europe represented the largest market for the global Confectionery sector with a value share of 29.6% in 2016. Whilst Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest CAGR of 7.2% during 2016-2021 and surpass North America to become the second largest market globally by 2021. A growing population, rising urbanization rate, and improving economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Chocolate represented the largest market in the sector with a value share of 55.5% in 2016. Given that Confectionery purchase is often impulsive driven by the desire for an indulgent treat, demand is likely to remain strong in the coming years.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunities-in-the-global-confectionery-sector
• The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
• It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top two countries in each region.
• The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Confectionery in the global market.
• Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
• The report also includes insights on Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Confectionery sector at global and regional level during 2011-2021.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/opportunities-in-the-global-confectionery-sector/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
1. To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Confectionery sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
2. To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Confectionery sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
3. The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the region, resulting in revenue expansion
4. To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Confectionery sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Browse More Food Related Market Research Reports:
• Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in the UAE –
• Czech Republic – The Future of Foodservice to 2021 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States