Never before had there been a single hub that house a variety of routines that are designed to give you the ultimate effect when it comes to bodyweight issues; midwifed by Funk Roberts and Todd Kuslikis Combat and Fitness Bundle Program is a combination of series of exercises, techniques and diet that are sure to give the best combat and fitness result ever. The proven & powerful methods top athletes use to build lean muscle using weights & bodyweight exercise even when they have very little time Simple nutrition strategies used by the pros to drastically boost energy, speed recovery & get ripped, and Short cardio conditioning drills that will improve your health even if you are over 50 years old. A combination of routines, regimen, training and dietary plans constitute the combat fitness bundle.
Funk Roberts and Todd Kuslikis and many more top selling fitness authors who have been featured on UFC, NCAA, NBC, The Huffington Post, ESPN, Men’s Health, Bodybuilding.com, Muscle & Fitness, CBS, TNation, and Sherdog; are those who came up with the idea of this fabulous concept. Most influential fitness experts agree that if you do the same style of workout over and over again one reaches a plateau. The body gets used to a certain method of working out, when reach it a plateau results are no longer visible and there is actually a backwards slide occurs, like gain body fat, lose muscle tone, etc.
TopReviewFeed.com review indicates that Combat and Fitness bundle gives the liberty to change up exercise routine you force your body to adapt and get stronger, burn fat and be healthier
Get access to a complete library of fitness programs that includes amazing guides with special focus on the following:
Bodyweight training, Weight lifting, High intensity interval training, Resistance band training, Olympic lifting, Workout finishers, Women’s workouts, Mobility/flexibility, Nutrition and much more…
Combat and fitness bundle is your ultimate fitness & workout library that you can use for years to come. Most people spend years of wasted time aimlessly searching for the correct workout online. Then the best way forward is to go straight to the experts, they know the most effective ways to train in order to build muscle or shed fat no matter if its 100lbs or just that last hard-to-burn 10lbs, and also improve health.
Instantly get access to every Combat and Fitness eBook and video program below. These are the complete programs that are being sold on each of the contributor’s websites. Some programs have never-been-seen before. They’ve been created exclusively for the fitness combat bundle
The ultimate fitness library includes everything from fitness, strength, conditioning, skill training nutrition, self-defense, mobility & flexibility, women and trainers. Below are some of the astonishing products and authors that make up the combat bundle fitness
• Warrior ripped by Travis Stoetzel
• Deceptive Strength by Logan Christopher
• Isometric Strength by Todd Kuslikis
• Sprints for Performance by Dennis Heenan
• Combat Finishers by Mike Whitfield
• Combat Jump Rope by Shawna Kaminski
• Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Conditioning by Forest Vance
• MMA Bodyweight Workouts by Egan Inoue
For Combat Strength and Conditioning Programs
• 12 Week Primal Strength Plan By Alain Gonzalez
• Max Plyometrics by Corey Beasly
• Ninja Cardioflow by Ryan Murdock
• Strength Training For Judo by Matt D’aquino
• The Best Combat Athlete Exercises You’ve Never Heard of by Nick Nilsson etc.
Combat Skill Training
• Tai Chi for Life, Health & Fitness by Stewart Mcfarlance
• The Killer Jab Master Class by Fran Sands
• Complete Kano Jiu Jitsu by LW Thornton
• Jiu Jitsu Foundation by Dan Fagella
• Wing Chun by Nigel Smith
• Monster in the Cage by Jeff Joslin
• Neck and Grip Strength Workout by Sean Fagen
• How to Eat To Get As Lean as A Fighter by Joe Rignola
• Extreme Fat Loss Formula by Sayan Sarkar
• Paleo for Fighters by James Gregory
• The Lean Performance Diet Recipe Book by James Bee
On Self Defense Skills
• Toughen Up Training Guides by Randy Lahaie
• Street Fighting & Self Defense by Geoff Aitken
• Martial Arts, Self-Defense and a Whole Lot More by Wim Demeere
• Combative Conditioning by Khaled Allen and much more
Mobility and Flexibility
• Unleash: Neural Activation Exercises by Thomas Egberts
• Total Flexibility 2.0 by Dave Schmitz
• Fighting Back by Dave Hedges So Much More…
For Women Only
• Bodyweight Warrior Cardio by Kate Vidulich
• Tight Body Torchers by Holly Rigsby
• Goddess Body University by Diane Flores
• Lose The Muffin Top with Pilates by Sylvia Favela and aany More…
…And Resources for Trainers and Coaches
• Metabolic Bodyweight Blasters by Funk Roberts
• 21 Boxing Circuits by Georgette Pann
• 90-Day Fat Loss Program Templates by Ryan Ketchum
The fitness combat bundle is your own personal library of the top fitness, conditioning and nutrition resources for many years to come. Granting everyone instant access to the training methods of today’s top experts. Combat bundle features 72 complete fitness systems contributed by some of the biggest names in the fitness, workout, nutrition and combat sports niches. The goal of combat bundle is to connect with two primary audiences. The first one is normal people, men and women who are looking to develop lean, muscle, burn body fat, gain real world strength and get into the best shape of their life by using the same workouts, routines and training methods fighters use to get into amazing shape.
According to Combat Bundle is a massive course featuring a lot of value and is truly a library of fitness and workout programs Combat Bundle features full programs, workout and courses. No excerpts or partial trainings. Each course can be sold for a much higher amount. The contributors are willing to offer steep discounts to their best-selling programs because of mass exposure resulting from the launch. The tag of this bundle package may confuse some people since it contains the word “combat”; however, the idea behind the name is that fighters/combat athletes are some of the fit people on the planet.
These athletes’ workout daily and have a vested interest in getting into amazing shape and there is no better way than to fashion fitness and workout programs after their workout and training sessions. The authors have also added a special quick start guide to make sure you’re able to figure out exactly what program/course a person should start to help the person reach their goals.
If you would like to purchase or learn more about this limited time bundle sale, visit the official Combat and Fitness Bundle Package website via the link below.
Company Name: Combat and Fitness Bundle
Contact Person: Josh Maytr
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 (509) 240-9879
Country: United States