The Colombian economy is experiencing slow growth, amidst low commodity oil prices and weakening currency. Consequently, enterprises are exercising caution in investing their ICT budget in this ambivalent market environment.
Low oil prices and dwindling currency rates continue to have an adverse effect on the Colombian economy, considerably affecting investments in the country
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/ict-investment-trends-in-colombia/details
The survey investigates how Colombian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including, business intelligence, mobility management, IoT and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Colombia. Through Kable’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Colombia.
Investment in software remains the primary area of focus for Colombian enterprises in both 2015 and 2016, dominated by software licenses and software maintenance costs
In the cloud computing space, investments in infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is expected to surpass software as a service (SaaS) in 2016, as enterprises are looking to reduce infrastructure costs and gain scalability.
Additionally, private cloud is set to remain the most preferred cloud computing model in 2016, as enterprises prioritize the privacy and security features of this cloud modelColombian enterprises are investing in the emerging technology of IoT, led by auto ID and mobility technologies and network sensors, in order to reduce human intervention and automate various business operations
Browse More ICT Related Market Research Reports:
• Data Center Security Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2024 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/data-center-security-market/details
• Global e-Clinical Trial Solutions Market Research Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-e-clinical-trial-solutions-2021/details
• Computer Hardware Global Market Analytics Outlook 2016 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/computer-hardware-global-market-analytics-outlook-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
1. Understand how the Colombian enterprises’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
2. Comprehend how ICT Pesos are being allocated by Colombian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
3. Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
4. Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Colombian enterprises
5. Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility management, IoT, and cloud computing)
6. Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Colombian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
7. Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Colombian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States