Complete report on CMOS image sensor market spread across 194 pages, profiling 14 companies and supported with 79 tables and 91 figures is now available at:
The automotive and consumer electronics applications offer a huge growth potential for CMOS image sensors, owing to the advanced features they offer over other processes. These two applications collectively accounted for a market share of ~80% in 2014. The increasing demand for dual camera and high use of tablets and webcams has accelerated the consumer electronics market, while the growth of the automotive market is attributed to the rising implementation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) in automobiles to offer features such as blind-spot viewing, automatic headlight dimming, lane-departure warning systems, rearview, 360-degree surround view, parking assistance, and autonomous driving.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to hold the largest market share by 2020, and is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The major factor driving the growth of APAC in the CMOS image sensor market is the large number of users for mobile devices, webcams, and tablet PCs. Moreover, some of the major companies such as Sony Corporation (Japan), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd (South Korea), SK Hynix Inc. (South Korea) and Sharp Corporation (Japan) are located in this region.
Several primary interviews have been conducted with market experts across four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America). The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and other executives from tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies. The details of primary interviews conducted are as below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 13 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 67%
- By Designation – C level – 32%, Director level – 23%, Others – 45%
- By Region – North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 5%
The companies involved in the development of CMOS image sensor market include CMOSIS N.V. (Belgium), e2v technologies plc. (U.K.), GalaxyCore Inc. (China),OmniVision Technologies Inc. (U.S.), ON Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), PixArt Imaging Inc.(Taiwan), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Sharp Corporation (Japan), SK Hynix Inc. (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Taiwan)., Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Toshiba Corporation (Japan).
This is a premium research report priced at US $4650 for a single user PDF, a discount on “CMOS Image Sensor Market by Technology (CMOS and Others), Specification, Wafer & Sensor Size, Application (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Entertainment, & Security & Surveillance), and Region – Global Trends and Forecast to 2020” can be requested at:
Reasons to buy the report:
• This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, specification, application, and region along with their respective revenues. It also includes a brief qualitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of wafer and sensor size.
• The Porter’s five forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to offer an in-depth insight into the CMOS image sensor market.
• Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the CMOS image sensor market have been detailed in this report.
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on technology, specification, application and region have been provided to give an overall view of the CMOS image sensor market.
• The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
On a related note, another research titled Camera Modules Market Global Forecast to 2020 says, The global camera modules market was valued at USD 19.21 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 36.95 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 10.8% between 2015 and 2020. APAC accounted for the major market share of ~39% in 2014, followed by North America which accounted for a share of ~29% of the market. Companies like LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Lite-On Technology Corporation, Cowell e Holdings Inc., Partron Co., Ltd. Sunny Optical Technology and others are profiled in this research report available at:
Company Name: RnRMarketResearch.com
Contact Person: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Address:UNIT No 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar