Schizophrenia is a persistent long-term brain disorder that causes severe, debilitating psychotic episodes. Its core symptoms, auditory or visual hallucinations, are often accompanied by fixed, false, and often paranoid beliefs, called delusions. These two features are often combined with learning and cognitive deficits. WHO experts have estimated that roughly 24 million people are affected by schizophrenia worldwide. While the arrival of atypical antipsychotics has greatly expanded pharmacologic treatment options over the past two decades, the current drug market does not treat the negative and cognitive symptoms that are associated with the disease.
To download full report, click here:
GlobalData expects that the growing popularity of long-acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotics, along with the arrival of novel treatments that achieve higher efficacy in negative- and cognitive-predominant patients, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific treatment recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future mental health services in the 7MM.
Clozapine belongs to the dibenzazepine class of psychotropics and it is marketed under the brand names Clozaril and Leponex by Novartis, and FazaClo (an ODT formulation) by Jazz Pharmaceuticals. The drug is unique in its receptor-binding profile: thanks to its receptor selectivity, Clozaril should be considered in patients who fail to respond to two consecutive antipsychotics (one of which should be atypical) and in patients who display persistent suicidality.
• Overview of Schizophrenia, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on Clozaril including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for Clozaril for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
• Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
To get more sample reports of this category, visit here:
Reasons to buy
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Schizophrenia
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Clozaril performance
• Obtain sales forecast for Clozaril from 2012-2022 in the top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Latest Reports by Radiant Insights:
Magnesium Raw Materials (Bagnesite and Brucite) Market Research Report 2015:
This report firstly introduced Magnesium Raw Materials (Bagnesite and Brucite) basic information including Magnesium Raw Materials (Bagnesite and Brucite) definition, classification, application and industry chain overview; Magnesium Raw Materials (Bagnesite and Brucite) industry policy and plan, Magnesium Raw Materials (Bagnesite and Brucite) product specification, manufacturing process, cost structure etc.
Global Motorcycles Market Size, Regional Outlook, Application Analysis, Competitive Insights And Forecasts, 2014 – 2020:
Motorcycles market has been broken down by major regions, with complete market estimates on the basis of products/applications on a regional basis. The Motorcycles report also includes comprehensive information on Motorcycles industry scenario, providing major market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities over the forecast period.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States