The Report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global Cloud storage market for 2017-2025. The market in 2017 has reached USD XX million and it is expected to grow at XX% CAGR, by 2025 it will be USD XX million. Cloud storage is a model of data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools, the physical storage spans multiple servers and often locations, and the physical environment is typically owned and managed by a hosting company.
The market is segmented on the basis of service, solution, deployment, industry vertical and geography. Growth in demand for low cost data storage, backup, and data protection augments the growth of the cloud storage market among several user groups including small, medium, and large enterprises. The key drivers that are boosting the market are the increased adoption of cloud solutions and the rising applications of the cloud computing.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit: http://www.reportbazzar.com/reports/RBPR2103201872620032/global-cloud-storage-market-research-report-trends-and-forecast-2017-2025
Segment Analysis by Industry Vertical:
- Cloud storage market based on industry vertical are segmented into banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, consumer goods & retail, media & entertainment, healthcare.
- The market is primarily dominated by the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), The increased adoption of information technology in BFSI sector is the prime reason responsible for impelling the demand of the cloud storage solutions.
- The presence of a large amount of crucial data in Information Technology based banking services has mandated the demand for efficient data backup and recovery systems promoting the growth of cloud storage solutions.
Segment Analysis by Geography:
- The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world. The highest growth rate of the Asia-Pacific region can be attributed to the increasing adoption of identity & access management solutions in the significantly growing industrial sector in the region.
- North America contributes the most of the share of the market, as the presence of various companies such as Google Inc., IBM, and Microsoft etc. in the region is influencing the market demand.
Key Player’s Analysis:
- Company profiled in the reports are Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Google Inc., VMware, Inc., Oracle Corporation, EMC Corporation, Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Qumulo, Inc., Rubrik and other.
- Most of the companies are looking for strategies such as merger & acquisition, partnership, contracts, agreements, new product launch, in order to gain a competitive edge over other companies.
In March 2017, Amazon Web Services acquired Thinkbox Software. The acquisition was done to add more productivity tools for its customers beyond basic cloud-computing services. In the same month, Google entered into a collaboration with Rackspace to offer new managed services for Google cloud platform customers.
For Requesting a Free Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/RBPR2103201872620032
Few Points – Table Of Contents:
1. Research Methodology & Scope
1.1. Scope of the Study
1.1.1. Research Objectives
1.1.2. Assumptions & Limitations
1.2. Research Process
1.2.1. Primary Process
1.2.2. Secondary Process
1.2.3. Forecast Model
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Recent Developments
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Factor Analysis
4.1. Growth Potential Analysis
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3. Value/Supply Chain Analysis
4.4. PESTEL Analysis
5. Industry Impact Forces
6. Global Cloud Storage Market By Services
6.1.1. Managed Services
22.214.171.124. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2017-2025.
Get discount copy at: http://www.reportbazzar.com/discount-form/RBPR2103201872620032
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors. Our intelligence database comprises of vast arrays of strategically analyzed and high-level market research reports that encompass all major industries worldwide. All the specialized research reports available at Reportbazzar.com are tailor-made to suit your every business need, no matter how diverse or demanding it is.
Contact for more details:
30 Wall Street, 8th floor,
New York, NY 10005.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
Visit Our Blog: https://reportbazzargrowthanalysis.wordpress.com/
Company Name: Report Bazzar
Contact Person: Mary Jane
Email: Send Email
Address:30 Wall Street, 8th floor
City: New York
State: New York 10005
Country: United States