Cloud computing continues to gain acceptance in business, enterprise and consumer markets. But can the momentum be sustained? Can current market prices remain? Will the infrastructure and security be satisfactory for the growing user base? With increased concerns over data ownership, will users remain satisfied with outsourced storage and access? We are now entering a stage of user acceptance, so can Cloud companies maintain their usage rates and stop churn? These are key questions as we enter the next phase of Cloud acceptance. This report will ensure you and your company are in the best position to take advantage of the key opportunities within the Cloud IT market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cloud-computing-development-and-commercial-applications-data-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2019
- Cloud computing market will be worth $75bn this year, but what will it be next year? What about the following year, and in 2019? This report tells you.
- Which areas of the world will be key in cloud computing as the industry develops, seeks to maximize revenues and reduce costs? GMR Data will tell you.
- What are the key R&D pipelines and high growth potential in each industry and regional sector?
The 3 Key challenges that must be faced in the global cloud computing market include:
1. The cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As companies and increasingly individuals and governments have begun or deployed this service for reasons primarily related to expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency, the cloud computing market has grown considerably – how has the market coped with this? Can the infrastructure hold up?
2. This increased market is directly linked to pricing and savings – can these pricing strategies be maintained? With the major IT players offering cloud services we can expect major competition, but does it ensure innovative services and value? With various pricing models based on subscription, consumption, advertising, and market-based, is your company achieving the best revenue streams or is your company operating within the best pricing format.
3. Key services that are proving particularly popular relate to data storage, backup and recovery, as well as customer relationship management models and user productivity suites. There is still space in the market for innovative services that drive expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency. What will they be, and who will get them to market first?
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
Through reading this report you will gain knowledge of the following:
a) Analysis of the state of the global cloud computing market in 2014 and a market forecast for the period 2014-2019.
b) Identify how the market operates and which companies are operating in the market, their current products and pipeline candidates
c) Discover how the global cloud market is evolving across the forecast period of 2014-2019 through the examination of global and regional benefits and challenges, particularly relating to political, economic, social, and technological factors
d) Read our interview with 2 key global authorities, as well as 2 new entrants, in the cloud computing market
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/cloud-computing-development-and-commercial-applications-data-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2019#tabs-4
Our study focuses on the revenues of the top cloud computing companies. With variable services and pricing models how will these key companies and services fare across the next five years? – ONLY THIS UNIQUE REPORT WILL TELL YOU
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Smart Meter Market –
- China Nursing Home Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States