US Cloud Computing Market
WiseGuyReports.Com adds” Cloud Computing Market in K-12 in the US 2016-2020 “Research To Its Database.
The market research analyst predicts that the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US will grow at a remarkable CAGR of around 24% by 2020. The growing need to integrate up-to-date technologies in educational institutions will lead to the alteration of traditional teaching methodologies. This alteration of the traditional teaching methodologies will result in the augmented adoption of cloud computing services as it plays a vital role in reducing the costs of building and maintaining the infrastructure associated with the traditional form of teaching.
Reduction in the total cost of ownership is the primary growth driver for this market. Since cloud computing solutions simplify the creation and management of on-premise systems, education organizations can solely focus on the teaching process. The ability of cloud-based solutions to outsource work to third-party service providers rather than the end-user will result in its augmented adoption during the predicted period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The cloud computing market in K-12 in the US is highly fragmented owing to the presence of numerous small, medium, and large players. The vendors in this market continually strive to provide innovative features to consumers as it helps them to increase their market share. This market is also expected to witness the entry of numerous pure-play vendors and local cloud vendors, which in turn will lead to increased market competition during the forecast period.
The top six vendors in the market are-
Other prominent vendors in the market include IBM, KoçSistem, Google, Microsoft, Rackspace, and Amazon Web Services.
Segmentation by services and analysis of the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US
The market research analysts estimate the IaaS services segment to be the largest market segment during the predicted period. The ability of this service model to aid in accessing, monitoring, and managing data center infrastructures is a critical factor that will bolster the computation, storage, and networking capabilities of educational institutions. The ability of this service model to reduce the need for hardware support will lead to its augmented adoption during the predicted period.
Segmentation by deployment model and analysis of the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US
In this market study, analysts have estimated the public deployment sector to account for more than 66% of the total market share by 2020. The ability of this deployment model to reduce the total cost of operation will result in its steady growth during the forecast period.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
• What are the key factors driving the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the cloud computing market in K-12 in the US?
The also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• K-12 Technology Spend in the US 2015-2019
• Learning Management System (LMS) Market in the US 2015-2019
• Virtual Schools market in the US 2015-2019
Table of Contents -Major Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Cloud computing in K-12
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by service
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by services
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by SaaS
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by IaaS
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by PaaS
PART 07: Market segmentation by deployment
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by deployment
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by public deployment
• Cloud computing market in K-12 in US by private deployment
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
• Competitive scenario
• Market vendor analysis 2015
• Other prominent vendors
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
• Adobe Systems
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349