Cloud Application Programming Interface (API) is a type of API that enables the development of applications and services used for provisioning of cloud hardware, software and platforms. A cloud API services acts as a gateway or interface that provides direct and indirect cloud infrastructure and software services to users. A cloud API is a significant component of any public cloud solution.
Cloud APIs vary according to the provided service or solution which are: infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS). IaaS APIs provide raw computing and storage, SaaS APIs provision connectivity and interaction with a software suite and PaaS APIs provide backend architecture for building intensive and feature rich applications.
Get Sample Report @
The study indicates that the major driving factor for the cloud API market is the increasing number of applications that are built using micro services architectural design. It has been observed that over the recent past several easy to use developer tools have been launched by cloud API providers. Moreover, large cloud API providers are acquiring niche cloud API platform providers in an attempt to increase their total market share.
The global cloud API market is expected to grow at USD 763 million by 2022, at 20% of CAGR between 2018 and 2022.
The prominent players in the cloud API market are – Amazon Web Services (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), CA Technologies Inc. (U.S.), International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.), Red Hat, Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Cloud API Market is segmented on the basis of end-users and vertical.
Cloud API market by end-users:
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Cloud API market by Vertical:
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
The regional analysis of cloud API market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America would dominate the cloud API market owing to factors such as wide adoption of microservices by organizations. The study indicates that Europe has the second biggest market share in the cloud API market.
Asia Pacific cloud API market is expected to show a positive growth over the forecast period owing to factors such as wide adoption of cloud API by small and medium enterprises. In Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and others are implementing easy to use developer tool to access cloud API due to which the study reveals that these countries would show a sudden hike in cloud API market by the forecast period.
Get Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-api-market-2572
- Technology investors
- Cloud providers
- Server manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Smart grid integrators
- Developers and platform providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Network Solution
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Restraints
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Cloud API Market, By End-Users
Table 2 Global Cloud API Market, By Vertical
Table 3 Global Cloud API Market, By Regions
Table 4 North America Cloud API Market, By End-Users
Table 5 North America Cloud API Market, By Vertical
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Network Solution
Figure 2 Global Cloud API Market: By End-Users (%)
Figure 3 Global Cloud API Market: By Vertical (%)
Figure 4 Global Cloud API Market: By Region
Figure 5 North America Cloud API Market, By End-Users (%)
Study Objectives of Cloud API Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the cloud API market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the cloud API market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of components of processed materials and sources of equipment processed.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the cloud API
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar