Cloud analytics brings together the advantage of cloud computing and big data analytics. Cloud analytics is a cloud service model that performs data analysis and business intelligence process on data stored in the cloud. This service is delivered through SaaS business intelligence, social media analytics and hosted data warehouses. Cloud analytics help organization to increase agility and derive effective decision making. Cloud analytics has the capability to offer opportunities to the different business domains to analyze the sales, marketing, supply chain and customer service data. Combining customer demographics, market size and competitive information with cloud analytics help to improve the marketing and forecasting capabilities.
Research predicts the global cloud analytics market to grow from USD 8723.82 million in 2016 to USD 33917.91 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.41%. The year 2016 has been considered as the base year, while the forecast period is upto 2023.
- Rise in big data and adoption of cloud technology
- Data backed decision making
- Easy deployment
- Data security concern
- Incompatible applications on cloud
- Cloud BI on public cloud
- Integrating cloud data technology with data analysis enabling forecasting
- Holistic solution for corporate wide and departmental focused deployment
- Integrated business environment
Product Usability Profiles:
The cloud analytics market research report provides the product usability profiles and analyze the features & pricing, informant reviews of the following product:
- Azure Machine Learning
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cognos Analytics
- IBM Operations Analytics
- Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Service
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Tableau Online
- Teradata Clouds
The report provides deep insights on demand forecasts, market trends and micro and macro indicators. In addition, this report provides insights on the factors that are driving and restraining the demand of cloud analytics market. Moreover, the study highlights current market trends and provides forecast. We also have highlighted future trends in the cloud analytics market that will impact the demand during the forecast period. Moreover, the competitive analysis of cloud analytics market brings an insight on the product usability profiles of the leading players. Additionally, the analysis highlights features & pricing, informant reviews of the key products in the market.
The research report categorizes the cloud analytics market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following subsegments:
Industry Trends Analysis
- Aerospace & Defense
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Hospitality
Reasons to Buy:
The cloud analytics market research study reveals hidden insights and dynamic, which in turn helps the players in the ecosystem take better strategic decisions. The firms looking for purchasing the global cloud analytics market research report could look for following prospects on their way to better understand the market that can aid further decision making and possibly identify the best opportunities to exploit.
• Evaluate the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the report and analyze the cloud analytics market penetration with respect to industries and geographies.
• Evaluate the key vendors in the cloud analytics market in terms of products satisfaction and business strategy. This helps identify consumer preferences and understand its current position in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix.
• Evaluates the key vendors and deeply analyze competitive landscape, revenue pockets, market trends, growth prospects, pain points, drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the cloud analytics market.
Table of Content: Key Points
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Application Security Market: Industry Trends Analysis
5. Global Cloud Analytics Market: Geographic Trends Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Product Usability Profiles
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349