Denmark’s retail market for clothing and footwear are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.36% and 0.85% over the next five years, to reach DKK29.4 billion and DKK6.9 billion by the end of 2020. Over the forecast period, the per capita spending on clothing and footwear are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1% and 0.46%. Online spending on clothing is expected to reach an estimated value of DKK6.5 billion by the end of 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.47% over the forecast period. This growth is largely driven by the increasing number of consumers shopping online, especially the millennials.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/clothing-and-footwear-retailing-in-denmark-market
- Increasing penetration of smartphones, wider choice of products and convenience is driving the sales of clothing and footwear through the online channel.
- Women categories dominate the clothing and footwear market in 2015.
- Online spending on footwear is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.44%
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists command the major share, accounting for 66.7% of total sales in the clothing sector in 2015.
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Denmark – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men’s clothing, women’s clothing, children’s clothing, men’s footwear, women’s footwear, and children’s footwear from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/clothing-and-footwear-retailing-in-denmark-market#tabs-4
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Natural Gas Dispenser Market-
- China Corn Deep Processing Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States