Global circulating tumor cells market is anticipated to reach USD 11,552.3 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising developments in the field of biomedical engineering and biomedical imaging coupled with rise in patented research initiatives by the government is expected to drive this industry through the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/circulating-tumor-cells-market
Introduction of novel technologies for enumeration of circulating tumor cells is anticipated to fuel growth in this sector through to 2022. Furthermore, increasing incidences of chronic oncology diseases that depend on the detection and analysis of CTCs, as it has enormous potential in the real-time monitoring of cancer therapy, over the conventional methods such as imaging technologies and tumor tissue biopsy.
Additionally, application of CTC as biomarkers for drug discovery is a promising factor for growth in the coming years. Utilization of the circulating tumor cells in development of tumor specific biomarkers in order to optimize the selection of targeted therapies and assessment of better response to the therapy is expected to support in the projected growth of CTC market in the coming years.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- CTC enrichment accounted for the largest share of market revenue in 2014 and is expected to continue this dominance owing to high usage rates in oncology research establishments and high accuracy exhibited by this technology.
- Microchips technology is anticipated to register substantial growth in the next seven years because of the introduction of cluster chip technology that enables capture of clusters of tumor cells for CTC quantitation.
- Characteristic property of the cancer stem cells of self-renewal in replenishing the growing cancer is driving the attention of organizations and researchers in CTC cancer stem cell research segment thus accounting for the segment’s large share in revenue generation.
- Application of alterations witnessed in the expression profiles of EMT-associated transcriptional regulators and their molecular targets as biomarkers in EMT study is expected to serve as an impetus for diagnosis of tumour recurrence consequently driving the segment with a double digit CAGR of over 10%.
- North America dominated the market in 2014, with revenue estimation that accounted for over 45% of the global market. Presence of strong oncology research funding, refined healthcare infrastructure, growing incidence of cancer, favorable government initiatives with respect to R&D funding for clinical diagnostic products are factors attributive for larger revenue share.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR of over 16% as a result of infrastructure development in care centers coupled with increase in sales of CTC diagnostic tests. The need of new diagnosis methods for the growing cancer cases has gushed up research on new developments in developing economies of this region thus providing potential avenues for market growth.
- Key participants of CTC industry include Canopus Biosciences, Clearbridge BioMedics, Fluxion Biosciences, Janssen Diagnostics, Adnagen, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Apocell, Vitatex Inc., Miltenyi Biotech Cynvenio Biosystems, Aviva Biosciences, Biocept Inc., Biofluidica, Creatv Microtech Inc., Ikonisys Inc., Epic Biosciences, Biocep Ltd., Greiner Bio-one GmbH, Sysmex Corporation, and CellTraffix Inc.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/circulating-tumor-cells-market#tabs-4
These market entities are involved in collaborations with hospitals and university based research institutes in order to gain access to target population and develop novel technologies for CTC enrichment & detection.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. CTC Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.2.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.2.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.3. CTC Market Dynamics
3.4. CTC Market Segment Mapping, 2014
3.5. Industry Analysis -Porter’s
3.6. CTC Market Competitive Landscape, 2014
3.7. CTC Market PESTEL Analysis
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Decal Paper Market –
- China Spandex Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States