“Cigars and Cigarillos in Spain, 2018″, provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2027.
Spain is one of the largest markets for tobacco products in Western Europe, despite consumption falling back sharply since 2009 to a much reduced 55,945 tons in 2017.
– Cigars and cigarillos accounted for the third largest market share within the tobacco sector with a marginal sales in 2017.
– The Italian cigar and cigarillo market has been in fluctuation in the past decade, andis currently in its 10 year high in 2017.
– Cigar and cigarillo output has fluctuated annually since 2016. It reached a peak of 4,659 tons in 2013 before falling to 4,340 in 2017
– The leader of the Spanish cigar and cigarillo market is Altadis SA.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Content: Key Points
Tobacco products market, %, 2007 & 2017
Tobacco products market, tons, 2007-2017
Market size and structure
Cigars & cigarillos consumption, million pieces, 2007-2017
Per capita consumption, pieces per year, 2007-2017
Cigars & cigarillos: market segmentation, 2010-2017
Small cigars/cigarillos, total & per capita consumption, 2007-2017
Large cigars, total & per capita consumption, 2007-2017
Cigars & cigarillos: market segmentation by type, 2006-2016
Production and trade
Production of cigars & cigarillos, 2005-2015
Imports, tons, 2006-2015
Imports by country of origin, top countries, %, 2016
Imports of cigars & cigarillos, volume, € 000, 2006-2016
Exports, tons, 2006-2015
Exports by country of destination, top countries, %, 2015
Exports of cigars & cigarillos, € 000, 2006-2016
Taxation and retail prices
Cigars & cigarillos: structure of taxation, 1990-2017
Cigars & cigarillos: retail prices, September 2017 (volume) (value)
Fine cut tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2017
Manufacturers and brands
Cigars & cigarillos: manufacturer shares, % volume, 2006-2016
Cigars & cigarillos: manufacturer shares, % value, 2006-2016
Cigars & cigarillos: brand family shares, volume, 2006-2016
Cigars & cigarillos: brand family shares, value, 2006-2016
The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, %, 2004-2016
Smokers by age & gender, 2006 & 2012
Heath warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Cigars & cigarillos consumption, million pieces, 2017-2027
Per capita consumption, pieces per year, 2017-2027
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349