“Chinese Smartphone Industry” – this report presents a recent review of the Chinese smartphone industry in the third quarter of 2014. The report includes shipment volume of major smartphone branded vendors in China, breakdowns of each vendor’s shipment volume share by chipset maker, application processor model, ASP, panel size, camera pixel, resolution, as well as 3G and 4G technologies. The report also examines major chipset makers’ product mix for smartphones sold in China.
The report finds that the Chinese smartphone industry’s shipment volume reached around 90.5 million units in the third quarter of 2014, down 13.1% sequentially, with a total number of 372 models launched during this quarter. It is worth noting that smartphones priced over 2,000 RMB (US$321.7; US$1 = 6.217 RMB) took up nearly 23.9% of the market in the third quarter, up from 14.5% in the previous quarter.
Browse Detailed Report With TOC at:
List of Companies
Apple, AUX, BBK, Bird, Broadcom, Coolpad, Doov, Gionee, Google, Hisense, Hisilicon, HTC, Huawei, Intel, Konka, Koobee, K-Touch, Leadcore, Lenovo, Marvell, MediaTek,
Meizu, Nokia, Nvidia, Oppo, Qualcomm, Samsung, Spreadtrum, TCL, Xiaomi, Yusun, ZTE.
List of Tables
1. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Volume, October 2013 – November 2014
2. Chinese Smartphone Newly Released Models, October 2013 – November 2014
3. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Volume Share by Operation System, October 2013 – November 2014
4. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by ASP (RMB), 3Q 2014
5. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by Camera Pixel, 3Q 2014
6. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by Panel Size, 3Q 2014
China: Amid Rising Competitive Pressures and Lower Prices, Operators Turn to Fixed and Mobile Broadband Bundles:
OTT Video in Asia-Pacific: 4G Networks to Boost OTT Growth across Diverse Markets:
FTTH/B in Latin America: Broadband Regulation and Demand for Higher Bandwidth Will Fuel Fiber Growth:
7. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by Resolution, 3Q 2014
8. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by 3G Technology, 3Q 2014
9. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Share by 4G Technology, 3Q 2014
10. Chinese Smartphone Vendor’s Shipment Volume Rankings, October 2013 – September 2014
11. Chinese Smartphone Shipment Volume by Vendor, 3Q 2014
12. Shipment Volume of Application Processors to Chinese Smartphone Branded Vendors, 3Q 2014
Request A Sample copy of This Report at:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States