With the rapid development of China’s automobile market, the production of automotive locks there showed a steady growth, with the 2013’s production in China totaling 95.231 million units, up 14.8% on a year-on-year basis. This growth rate was virtually consistent with that of the vehicle production in China. Due to the fact that automotive lock industry, especially the products such as the vehicle door locks, trunk locks and fuel tank cap locks, has a relatively low requirement on the technologies for product development and production, the production of automotive locks in China could save production costs, especially those of labor and materials. At present, most vehicle manufacturers, whether independent auto brands or joint-venture brands, choose to produce and assemble vehicle door locks in China.
View Full Report with TOC at:
In terms of central locking and remote control key products, automotive central locking and remote control key market in China continued steady growth in 2013, with the proportion of central locking and remote control keys assembled in passenger vehicles rising from 86.6% and 80.4% in 2012 to 89.6% and 83.5% in 2013, respectively. Driven by the trend of vehicle intelligentization, central locking and remote control keys have become the standard configuration for the high and medium-end models and even some low-end models. We predict that by 2020 almost all the passenger cars will be equipped with central locking and remote control keys.
In terms of keyless entry devices, the proportion of passive keyless entry (PKE) system installed in passenger cars in China reached 22.1% in 2013, with the keyless entry systems assembled for the full year totaling roughly 3,994,481 sets, up 2.2 percentage points from 2012. As automotive keyless system imposes higher requirements on vehicle anti-theft system and vehicle recognition system, only a few high and medium-end car models of some brands take them as standard or optional devices. On the other hand, as for the application of passive keyless entry (PKE), some Chinese automakers like BYD have taken the lead in the market. Except a minority of low-configuration F3 models that have not used the system, other models are all equipped with standard PKE system.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
China Automotive Lock Industry Report, 2014-2017 involves 7 chapters and 90 charts, including the followings:
1) Developments of automotive lock market (product classification and definition);
2) Development trend of automotive lock technology, including the development trend in new technologies of automotive lock products;
3) Analysis on the market size of automotive locks in China, including market size, the supporting auto models of major manufacturers as well as the estimated sales volume in 2014-2017;
4) Import & export market of automotive locks, including import & export volume of automotive locks and import & export value, etc.
5) Competition pattern of automotive lock market, including the ranking of major automotive lock manufacturers by production and sales and their market shares;
6) Operation of 14 Chinese enterprises and 6 foreign manufacturers of automotive locks and the related systems, including the profile, financial indexes, revenue structure, ranking and market share, major clients and the projected operational performance, etc.
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Ethylene Copolymers Market:
- Global Wood Coatings Additivese Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States