The market for financial services in China is concentrated, with an oligopoly of five banks that service 72% of the market. Younger age groups use branches more often, meaning there is considerable scope for providers to encourage greater use of digital channels.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://hexareports.com/report/retail-banking-country-snapshot-china/details
This brief reviews the retail banking sector in China, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The report offers insight into:
1. How consumers in China take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
2. Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
3. The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Browse More Financial Services Related Market Research Reports:
• Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Germany 2016 – http://hexareports.com/report/retail-banking-country-snapshot-germany-2016/details
• Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: UK – http://hexareports.com/report/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-uk/details
• Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Australia 2016 – http://hexareports.com/report/retail-banking-country-snapshot-australia-2016/details
1. The top six providers have a 70% share of the China current account market. Branch location and reputation are the most influential factors driving choice of provider, giving established banks an advantage over digital-only entrants. Younger families claim to be the likeliest segment to switch provider over the next 12 months.
2. Professional recommendations and rates are the key drivers of provider choice, although an existing relationship is also important, particularly for younger borrowers. Branches are still more widely used than digital channels for loan arrangement, and there has been a large increase in borrowing to consolidate debts.
3. Trust and responsibility are the highest rated values, meaning consumers value honesty and the ability to make their own decisions more than anything else. Although 37% of consumers have already used fintech services in the last 12 months, 17% have never heard of the concept.
Reasons To Buy
• Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting China’s retail banking sector.
• Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
• Learn about the impact new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States