China Financial IC Card Industry Chain Report, 2013-2016 forecasts that by 2016 China will issue a total of 1.6 billion financial IC cards.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/china-financial-ic-card-industry
As of the first quarter of 2013, China has issued a total of 192 million financial IC cards, including a net increase of 66 million in Q1. The annual growth is expected to be 200 million. According to the requirements of the People’s Bank of China and China UnionPay, in 2013 financial IC cards among new bank cards shall achieve a penetration rate of about 30%.
The development of financial IC card in China is primarily policy-driven. On March 15, 2011, the People’s Bank of China issued the PBOC’s Opinions on Promoting the Application of Financial IC Cards, which stimulated the transformation of national bank equipment to support financial IC cards, and required the ATMs of national commercial banks to accept financial IC cards by the end of 2012, and all networking GPTs that accept bank cards to accept financial IC cards by the end of 2013.
Seen from the promotion of financial IC cards, the People’s Bank of China required ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China), ABC (Agricultural Bank of China), BOC (Bank of China), CCB (China Construction Bank), BOCOM (Bank of Communications), CMBC (China Merchants Bank) and POSB (Post Office Savings Bank) to issue financial IC cards before the end of June 2011; national commercial banks must also issue financial IC cards since January 1, 2013. By 2015, basically all banks should have issued financial IC cards, and mostly can only issue financial IC cards.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/banking
This report mainly includes eight chapters and 80 charts, covering the following content:
- Development overview of China’s financial IC card industry chain, consisting of China’s financial IC card development, industry policies, industry chain analysis, etc.;
- Promotion overview of China’s financial IC card, involving China’s financial IC card issuance, banks’ issuance planning and acceptance environmental reform, etc.;
- Detailed introduction to China’s overall financial IC card industry chain companies, such as chip vendors (NXP, Tongfang Guoxin Electronics, Nationz Technologies), card vendors (Eastcom Peace, Hengbao, Tianyu Information, etc.), system integrators (YLZ, Newcapec Electronics, Neusoft Corporation, etc.), card reader vendors (Xinguodu, SZZT, Newland, etc).
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Ultrasonic Flowmeter Market –
- Agricultural Machinery Market in India –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit, http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States