Compared with developed countries, the Chinese child safety seat market is still in its infancy, small in scale and immature in industrial development. Even so, China consumption of child safety seats witnessed a surge in 2013, flying as high as 100% over 2012.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/china-child-safety-seat-market-report-2014/details
At present, Shanghai, Shandong and Shenzhen have taken the lead in releasing local laws and regulations in which it is specified that children under 4 years are forced to use safety seats. Meanwhile, China Automotive Technology & Research Center, together with Zhejiang Longsheng Auto Parts Co Ltd and other enterprises are calling upon the government sector should introduce national laws and regulations. In the future, with the increasing consumer awareness of in-car safety for children and regulatory constraints, China child safety seat market is expected to grow significantly.
Many domestic brands and a large number of brands from Europe, USA, Japan and S. Korea are distributed in China child safety seat market, showing relatively low concentration and keen competition. Home-made brands prevail by low price while the imported ones are superior in quality. The sales statistics of child safety seat from Taobao show that homemade LUTULE and Ganen with the price advantage are the two best-selling brands, followed by imported KIDDY, CONCORD and Britax, respectively, whose child safety seats are all priced above RMB2,000.
Browse More Manufacturing Related Market Research Reports:
• China SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/china-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
• United States SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/united-states-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
• Global SCARA Robots Industry 2016 Market Research Report – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-scara-robots-industry-2016/details
In China, most cars have been equipped with standard child seat interfaces, in which ISO FIX enjoys the most popularity, while LATCH interface is adopted by Chevrolet, Hyundai and some other automakers.
China Child Safety Seat Market Report, 2014 contains 8 chapters and 55 charts, highlighting the followings:
1. Environment of child safety seat industry (mainly including macro economy and relevant policies);
2. Child safety seat-associated industries (including market status and development trend of finished vehicle, passenger vehicle and infants & children industries).
3. Child safety seat market in China (covering estimation of market size, purchase channels, price distribution, etc.).
4. Child safety seat products (containing product quality, sales volume, etc.).
5. Operation of 8 child safety seat manufactures at home and 11 counterparts abroad (involving profile, financial indicators, revenue structure, product structure, etc.).
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States