Global Chemical Tanker Industry 2018 Market Research Report focuses on price, sales, revenue and growth rate of each type, as well as the types and each type price of key manufacturers, through interviewing key manufacturers. Second on basis of segments by manufacturers, this report focuses on the sales, price of each type, average price of Credit Insurance, revenue and market share, for key manufacturers.
Ask For Free Sample Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-chemical-tanker-market
Global Chemical Tanker Market is expected to reach USD 37.56 billion by 2025, from USD 26.82 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
According to the recent article published by Info Connect Web Technologies India Pvt Ltd, growth in chemical industry is one of the major contributors of Indian economy. Currently the annual growth rate of the chemical industry is 12.5 percent. The chemical industry of India contributed 13 percent towards the total export from India in the year of 2017.Due to the increased growth rate in the chemical industry the global market for chemical tanker is anticipated to nurture in the coming years. In the recent publication by HT Media Ltd, Industry India’s stainless steel production to rise to 3.6 million tonnes at the end of year 2017. Hence, this will positively affect the growth of chemical tanker in the coming years.
Chemical Tanker Market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the chemical tanker market in the next 8 years. Chemical tankers are used in the shipment of various vital organic substances such as acetic acid, alcohols, propene, benzene, salt, benzyl acetate, methanol, formic acid, and phenol. Growth in chemical industry is playing a vital role for the growth of chemical tanker market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth of the chemical industry.
- Increasing demand for oilseeds/vegetable oils & fats.
- Slow growth in crude oil production.
- Oil bunkering regulations
- The global chemical tanker market is segmented based on product type, fleet type, fleet material and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the global chemical tanker market is segmented organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals, vegetable oils & fats, and other.
- On the basis of fleet type, the global chemical tanker market segmented into IMO 1, IMO 2, IMO 3, and others.
- On the basis of fleet material, the global chemical tanker market segmented into stainless steel, coated, and others.
- Based on geography, the global chemical tanker market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
For any query Speak to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-chemical-tanker-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
- Odfjell, Navig8,
- MOL CHEMICAL TANKERS PTE. LTD.,
- Nordic Tankers A/S,
- Wilmar International Ltd.,
- MISC Berhad,
- Iino Kaiun Kaisha,
- Eitzen Chemical,
- JO Tankers,
- Tokyo Marine Asia Pvt Ltd.,
- Nordic Tankers A/S,
- IINO KAIUN KAISHA Ltd., and
- PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk., among others.
Global Chemical Tanker Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chemical tanker market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-chemical-tanker-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar