Ceramic tiles represent one of the most popular components of the construction industry. They have emerged as a good replacement to other flooring products owing to their distinct properties. Ceramic tiles are highly durable as they are extremely tough and difficult to crack. They are also impervious to water and stain penetration which makes them suitable for use in moist environments such as bathrooms or kitchens. In addition, they are cost-effective and can withstand harsh environments, and caustic or acidic chemicals. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the global ceramic tiles market reached a production volume of 13.1 Million Sq. Metres in 2016 and is further expected to reach 19 Million Sq. Metres by 2021.
A surge in the construction activities coupled with growing investments in infrastructural developments on account of rising urbanisation and industrialisation rates in the emerging regions are the biggest factors fostering the market growth. Another major factor supporting the market growth is the fact that the manufacturing process of ceramic tiles is environment-friendly as it reduces the carbon emissions. Moreover, ceramic tiles offer ease of installation and cleaning, due to which their demand has been augmented across the world. Factors such as elevating disposable incomes, technological advancements and a growth in the real estate sector are further aiding the market growth.
Click here for free sample copy of the report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=10&flag=B
Key findings from the report:
- Different types of ceramic tiles available in the market are Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles and Others. In 2016, floor tiles accounted for the majority of the global share as they are vital for residential and commercial construction. Floor tiles were followed by wall tiles and others.
- Residential replacements represent the biggest application segment for ceramic tiles accounting for the majority of the global consumption volume in 2016. They were followed by commercial applications, new residential applications and others.
- Region-wise, Asia-Pacific dominated the market with a share of nearly a half of the total global production. This can be attributed to the significant spending by the governments and private sector companies in the construction industry. Some of the other major markets North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- Being highly fragmented in nature, the market is surrounded by a number of players. Some of the key players operating in the market include BMohawk Industries, Siam Cement, RAK Ceramics, Lamosa, Incefra, Majopar, Rovese Group, Cecafi Ltda., Dynasty Ceramic Co. Ltd. and Saudi Ceramics Company.
- In order to gain a competitive edge, these players are coming up with exclusive tiles as per the consumers’ preferences.
For the report summary and Table of Contents, click here: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/ceramic-tiles-market
Expert Market Research has analysed the global ceramic tiles market according to type, application, countries and top players:
Market breakup by Type
- Floor Tiles
- Wall Tiles
Market breakup by Application
- Residential Replacements
- Commercial Applications
- New Residential Applications
- Other Applications
Market breakup by Country
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Mohawk Industries
- Siam Cement
- RAK Ceramics
- Rovese Group
- Cecafi Ltda.
- Dynasty Ceramic Co. Ltd.
- Saudi Ceramics Company
Browse related reports:
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States