NEW YORK CITY – Celebrity interior designer, NYC home stager Cathy Hobbs can now help your property be both market and sales ready in 10 days or less with her exclusive TenUnderTen process! Cathy Hobbs Manhattan home staging company, Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes announced today.
Cathy Hobbs is a nationally recognized interior design and luxury real estate staging expert based in Manhattan. Cathy has become the go-to authority in luxury real estate home staging and styling in NYC. Her company has two showrooms and one-of-a-kind furnishings and a unique process for marketing and promoting luxury real estate that she calls TenUnderTen.
TenUnderTen is Cathy’s exclusive and proven 10 step marketing and promotional method for effectively marketing and staging your home in 10 days or less! Within 10 days of signing a contract she will have your property both market and sales ready!
Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes exclusive 10 Step Marketing and Staging Approach:
- Complimentary On Site Visit: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes prefers to view your listing in person so they can create the ideal, custom marketing approach.
- Budget Analysis: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes firmly believes in ensuring that they implement what they consider to be your “window of value”. This means that they will evaluate where one should and should not spend their staging dollars to deliver solid value.
- Binding Quote: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes believes in delivering their clients firm quotes, not “estimates” with hidden costs.
- Customized Marketing Plan: There is nothing cookie cutter about their executed designs or how Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes approaches the staging and marketing of their listings. For each and every listing they create a custom, detailed marketing plan exclusively for your listing.
- Exclusive Access To Showroom Inventory: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes has an extensive inventory of luxury furniture, lighting, artwork, drapery and accessories that they make exclusively available to their clients.
- Design And Styling Team of Formally Trained Visual Merchandizers: Cathy Hobbs is a 5-time Emmy Award Winner and Professional ASID Interior Designer. Cathy formally trains each stylist on her team, hand selecting seasoned talent from the worlds of design, fashion, film and television.
- Professional Installation And Assembly Of All Furniture: They do it all! All they need from you is access to the residence and the Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes team will do the rest.
- White Glove Vendors: From movers, painters, electricians, floor refinishing experts, contractors, handymen and more, Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes works with some of the best professionals and craftsmen in the business, helping to ensure that any work that may need to be for your listing is executed at a superior quality level.
- Project Management: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes is actually not a luxury home staging company, but an interior design firm that specializes in luxury real estate staging and styling. As such they understand and can manage all aspects relating to preparing your listing for sale.
- Marketing, Publicity And Promotion: Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes owner and founder, Celebrity Interior Designer Cathy Hobbs, is not only the lead designer but a seasoned and highly awarded television host with 25 years of on air experience and the host and owner of the WPIX-TV real estate and design series “Design Recipes”. Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes can guarantee your listing will receive television coverage as well as extensive publicity and promotion.
About Cathy Hobbs:
HGTV Design Star Season 6 Finalist, 5-time Emmy award winning television personality Cathy Hobbs (ASID) is the founder and creator of Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes. She currently hosts her own self-branded design television series, Design Recipes, airing on the top rated “PIX Morning News” and “PIX News at 5” on WPIX-TV in New York City.
Cathy served for a year as the green expert for “The Life Improvement Squad” a national campaign with IKEA and O, The Oprah Magazine. Most recently, she toured with Oprah’s “The Life You Want” Weekend as the interior design expert for the entire 8-City tour. Cathy has been featured on programs Good Morning America and ABC’s World News Tonight.
Founded in 2003, Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes™ is a boutique style full-service design firm that in addition to executing luxury residential and commercial interiors, specializes in affordable design solutions called Design Recipes™, as well as home staging. Cathy is a LEED AP, recognized and credentialed by The U.S. Green Building Council for her exceptional expertise and knowledge of Green and Sustainable design and is the only Green Home Stager in New York City. She is also an NCIDQ certificate holder.
A graduate of one of the top interior design programs in the country, The Fashion Institute of Technology, her commitment and vision is to make interior design approachable and affordable to all those who seek the services of a professional designer. Cathy also serves as a member of the prestigious interior design committee for The Fashion Institute of Technology.
For more information, please visit www.cathyhobbs.com or call 800.961.5202.
For general or staging inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.