According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “ Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Techniques (Imaging, Biopsy,, Biomarkers); By Cancer Type (Respiratory, Breast, Skin, Digestive),Stage, Gender, Product Type, Geography – Forecasts 2018 – 2023” the market is expected to grow due to the rise in geriatric population and unhealthy lifestyles.
Americas to have a major share in the Cancer Testing and Screening Market
Americas will dominate the Cancer Testing and Screening Market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific will have the highest growth in the market due to increasing number of cancer affected people in the region. In the US, Cancer is the second main cause of deaths. In men, prostrate, lung, and colon accounted for 44% of the diagnosed cancers in 2016. Prostate cancer represents 1 out of 5 cases. In women, three types of cancers in 2016 were breast, lung, and colon. To curb such cancers, continuous screening is needed. This will drive the growth of Cancer screening in US.
In Asia Pacific, increasing population and ageing in China has resulted in the increasing incidences and mortality of cancer in the region. This has compelled the government in the region to propose demonstration projects. WHO proposed Program for Cancer prevention and control in China, the program will provide cancer screening facilities.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report
Imaging techniques involves the process of creating a visual representation of the interior of a body for clinical analysis with regard to the functioning of the internal organs. This process for diagnosis of cancer includes radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and endoscopy. Imaging tests such as CT scan and X rays generate pictures of the body’s interior without the need for incision. They provide information about the size, shape, and location of the problem.
Endoscopy plays an important role in identifying the spread of cancer in the patient’s body. Various kinds of endoscopy include endoscopic ultrasound, endoscopic retrograde, and cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factor
- Growing demand for enhanced procedure accuracy during cancer testing for avoiding the side effects has driven the need for advanced technologies. This has driven the R&D investments in the Cancer Testing and Screening Market.
- Testing and screening programs can reduce the burden of cancer by ensuring people get the tests done in a timely manner.
- Improvements in Low Dose Computed Tomography (LDCT) technology and minimally surgical techniques makes the adoption of lung cancer screening stronger.
- Unhealthy lifestyles such as lack of physical exercise and consumption of diets rich in fats, sugars, and salts will raise the risk for cancer. This drives the growth of the Cancer Testing and Screening Market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Cancer Testing and Screening Market
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche Diagnostics), Danaher, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Beckton Dickinson are expected to be the dominant players of the cancer molecular testing market.
F.Hoffmann-La Roche provides test service in treating and diagnosing breast cancer. Danaher designs, manufactures, and markets healthcare, environmental, and industrial equipment. Recently, Johnson & Johnson acquired C-SATS, a Seattle startup that gives performance reviews for surgeons. Abbot provides a broad range of medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
Cancer Testing and Screening Market is segmented as below
Growing number of awareness programs for cancer screening drives the demand for Cancer Testing and Screening Market.
A. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Type
2. Lung Cancer
3. Blood Cancer
4. Bone Cancer
5. Abdominal Cancer
6. Eye Cancer
7. Mouth Cancer
8. Breast (Women) Cancer
B. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Technique
2. Imaging Techniques
3. Bio Marker Tests
5. Radiation Techniques
C. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Treatment
4. Hormone Therapy
5. Chemo Therapy
6. Gene Therapy
D. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Stage
1. Tnm Stages
2. Stages 0,1,2,3,4
3. Prognostic Factors
4. Other Staging Systems
E. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Gender
F. Cancer Testing and Screening Market By Geography(covers 14+ countries)
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- DIASORIN S.P.A.
- IMMUNODIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS HOLDINGS PLC
- EPIGENOMICS AG
- QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC
- HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.
- TARGET DISCOVERY
- POSITIVE BIOSCIENCES
- CELDARA MEDICAL
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14 +
Genomics in Cancer Care Market
U.S. Drug Testing Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Cancer Testing and Screening Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Cancer Testing and Screening segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Cancer Testing and Screening Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Cancer Testing and Screening Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Cancer Testing and Screening Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.