The market for most financial products in Canada is largely controlled by the top five banks, although non-bank lenders have made significant inroads into the mortgage market in recent years. Consumers have conservative preferences, opting for providers on the basis of reputation, branch presence, and pricing.
Mobile is now the preferred channel for routine transactions for around a tenth of consumers, and this proportion will rise as older consumers adopt mobile banking in greater numbers.
This brief reviews the retail banking sector in Canada, with a particular focus upon the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global retail banking insight survey.
The report offers insight into:
– How consumers in Canada take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
– Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
– The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/retail-banking-country-snapshot-canada-2016/details
– Choice of chequing account provider is mainly governed by reputation and branch location. Although branch location is of greatest importance to post-families, over half of younger consumers also cited this as a factor.
– Although there has been a fall in the proportion of savers opening their account in-branch, this channel is still used in around two thirds of cases. So although branches are being used progressively less for transactional activities, they remain vital for sales-led activities.
– Mobile is the newest banking channel and has yet to reach maturity. Consequently, adoption is heavily skewed by age: while more than 40% of pre- and younger families use mobile at least once a week, around 80% of post-family consumers have never used the channel.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/169520
Reasons To Buy
– Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the Canadian retail banking sector.
– Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
– Learn about the impact that new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Wealth in Taiwan: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016:
UK SME Insurance: Competitor Dynamics 2016:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States