Baltimore, MD, USA – CAM Technologies, a US industrial controls company, announces the launch of their newest product, the CAMLink™ mini, for flexible compressed air control for small to mid-sized manufacturing facilities.
The CAMLink™ mini is designed to support up to four compressors and has the flexibility to support the CAM Demand Expander™ along with other measuring devices. The system will automatically adjust the number of compressors running/loading to meet a facility’s current air demands. Fixed or automatic rotation is available with the CAMLink™ mini depending on the installed horsepower.
This new product features:
• Automation up to 4 compressors (different brands)
• Capabilities to tie in dryers, demand expander, flow meter, and dew-point monitor
• Non-proprietary Allen Bradley hardware
• Misc. alarm inputs
• 5.7” HMI operator interface
• Single band pressure control
• Rotary screw and reciprocating compressor control
• Remote monitoring capabilities
• Remote Support Service with CAM monitoring option
• E-mail and texting options for alarms, preventative maintenance indicator, etc.
• Extended Warranty on all control components w/ Remote Support Service
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual leasing options with 3-year commitment (Instant ROI)
Company Name: CAM Technologies, Inc.
Contact Person: Chris Wells, National Sales Manager
Email: Send Email
Address:8441 Belair Road, Ste 202
Country: United States