Market Research Future published new report, titled “Calciphylaxis Market -Research Report: Global Forecast till 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global Calciphylaxis Market:
Calciphylaxis or calcific uremic arteriolopathy (CUA) is an uncommon, serious disease in which calcium accumulates in skin tissues and small blood vessels. It mostly occurs in patients suffering from stage 5 renal diseases. Due to increasing cases of end stage kidney diseases, the prevalence of calciphylaxis is also increasing that leading the market growth. Rising funding for R&D and clinical trials are also key drivers for global calciphylaxis market. Major players are investing in new product development for effective wound care that is another major driving force for the market.
The Global Calciphylaxis market is growing at the CAGR of ~3.4% during the forecast period and expected to reach US$ 2843.3 million by 2023.
Global Calciphylaxis Market has been segmented on the basis of diagnosis which comprises of deep skin biopsies, blood tests, imaging studies, and others. Deep skin biopsy is further sub-segmented into shave biopsy, punch biopsy, excisional biopsy, and others. Blood test is further sub segmented into serum parathormone levels, blood glucose levels, BUN (blood urea nitrogen), calcium levels, blood creatinine, blood phosphate, blood culture, and others. Imaging studies is further sub segmented into Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT scan, ultrasound, and others.
On the basis of treatment, the market has been segmented into intensive wound care, dialysis, medication, surgery, adequate pain control, clot-dissolving, and others. Intensive wound care is further sub-segmented into debridement, wet dressings, whirlpool treatment, and others. Dialysis is further sub-segmented into hemodialysis, pediatric dialysis, hemofiltration, hemofiltration, and others. Medication is further sub-segmented into cinacalcet (Sensipar), sodium thiosulfate, and others. Surgery is further sub segmented into parathyroidectomy, and others. Clot-dissolving is further sub segmented into low-dose tissue plasminogen activator (TPA) and others.
On the basis of end user, it is segmented into hospitals and clinics, medical research centers, academic institutes, and others.
Some of the key players in this market are: 3M (US), BSN medical (Luxembourg), Centurion Medical Products (US), ConvaTec Inc.(UK), Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG (Austria), Medtronic (Republic of Ireland), M Sanifit (Spain), Smith & Nephew (UK)
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3567 .
The report for Global Calciphylaxis Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America holds the largest market share owing to various factors such as increasing prevalence of kidney associated diseases and growing funding for research and clinical trials. Europe is the second largest market due to advanced healthcare facilities where the countries of Western Europe are dominating the calciphuylaxis market. New cases of calciphylaxis are rising in Asia Pacific region. Additionally, growing awareness of disease and developing healthcare infrastructure is leading the growth for Asia Pacific calciphylaxis market. Due to low knowledge of disease and limited access to the healthcare, Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the global Calciphylaxis market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Calciphylaxis market
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges affecting the growth of the global Calciphylaxis market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to four main geographies and their countries- America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market segmented by diagnosis, by treatment, by end user and its sub-segments.
- To provide detail analysis of global Calciphylaxis market mainly based on Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, Price analysis, and Supply Chain analysis etc.
- To provide a detailed country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Calciphylaxis market
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the Calciphylaxis market
- Calciphylaxis medicine manufacturers
- Calciphylaxis medicine and treatment providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Table of Contents
1 Report Prologue
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Calciphylaxis Market by Diagnosis
7 Global Calciphylaxis Market by Treatment
8 Global Calciphylaxis Market by End User
9 Global Calciphylaxis Market by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –