BIM or Building Information Modelling has proven to be an excellent tool for the enhancement of information communication and to reduce the costs of the project and time in the construction industry. Communication between the construction managers, engineers and various people who are associated with the project directly or indirectly, is very important and improved communication and exchange of technical information between these people through BIM has reported very high efficiency. Most countries across the globe are promoting the use of BIM for all construction projects. Governments of different countries are coming up with initiatives and BIM implementation strategies to increase the adoption of BIM in the AEC industry. The UK government is not only creating awareness but also encouraging and promoting the use of BIM, with the aim of making BIM, universal industry recognition.
BIM helps in various aspects such as Project Planning and Decision-Making Support, management support, information sharing among others. Since the adoption by any firm or organization, BIM offers cost effective solutions at very nominal capital investment. It reduces the time consumption, minimizes the cost associated with management and helps to control and reduce the waste associated with all the process. Apart from this, BIM helps the customers and clients to visualize the design which ensures better understanding. A study shows that the BIM helps to reduce the project time by 7% with higher productivity and efficiency.
Other important aspects of BIM are management support, where it serves as a tool to helps in more efficient asset and facility management and the accuracy of the model that helps to distribute important information very quickly, which makes routine maintenance, easier. Sharing of information may also include the sharing of data and models. With this, an engineer operating from another place can actively participate in the construction of a model, which helps in productivity increment.
The Global Building Information Modelling Market is expected to grow at USD 11 billion by 2022 from USD 4 billion in the 2016 with compound annual growth rate of 16%.
Major Key Players
- Autodesk (U.S.)
- AVEVA (U.K.)
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated (U.S.)
- GRAITEC (France)
- Intergraph Corporation (U.S.)
- Data Design System (Norway)
- IES Ltd. (U.K.)
- 4M Building Solutions (U.S.)
- Nemetschek Group (Germany)
- Trimble Inc., (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2044
Europe is dominating the market of building information modelling market since last couple of years. Growing countries and high government interest of in construction industry of European countries is one of the major factor in the wide adoption of BIM in the construction industry. North America stands as second biggest market in terms of revenue generation. A study shows that the adoption rate of BIM in North American countries has increased from 15% to more than 60% in last 10 years.
High disposable income is leading to heavy demand for commercial and residential construction which is expected to drive the market of BIM in North America over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific stands as third biggest market. Countries such as China, India, Japan and South Korea are showing steady growth in the construction industry. Also, this region accounts for more than of 35% of global population which is expected to generate huge demand for residential infrastructure over the period of time leading to increase in the market of BIM.
The Building Information Modelling market has been segmented on the basis of-
By Product – Software, BIM Training Service and BIM Project Management among others.
By End User – Government, Architects, Engineers among others.
By Industry – Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Entertainment, Sports, Education among others.
Study Objectives of Building Information Modelling Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Building Information Modelling markets Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Building Information Modelling markets market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, end-users, industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Building Information Modelling.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/building-information-modelling-market-2044
- Software developers
- Government Agencies
- Constructing Service providers
- Construction Companies
- Research Institutes & Universities
Table of Contents
1. Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research objective
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Product
1.3.2 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By End User
1.3.3 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Industry
1.3.5 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Region
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar