Market Synopsis of Bromine Market
The report for Global Bromine Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
The global bromine market has seen a tremendous growth over the past decade and it has been experienced that the demand for bromine will keep on increasing owing to its rising use in variety of application areas. Bromine is broadly used as a flame retardant which has made the product very demandable. Industries such as agricultural, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals are extensively using bromine for their products. Bromines are added to plastic casings for electronics and textiles and furniture foam just to make them less flammable which is one of the major growth driver. Additionally, recycling of bromine is one of the major trend in the global market. Bromine is mostly extracted from the Dead Sea.
The leading market players in the global bromine market include Chemtura Corporation, Albemarle Corporation, Wuhan Golden Fortune Technology & Trade Co, Tata Chemicals, Honeywell International, Tetra Technologies, AquaChina Chemical, Jordan Bromine Company, Tosoh Corporation, Sanofi and others.+
Study Objectives of Bromine Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Bromine Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Bromine Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by applications and end users.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Bromine Market
The global bromine market is poised to reach $XX billion in 2015 from $XX billion in 2021, with a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period.
The global bromine market is segmented into derivatives, application, and end-user industry. On the basis of the derivatives, the market is segregated into organobromines, clear brine fluid, hydrogen bromides, others. The market by the application is further categorized into flame retardants, mercury emission control, oil and gas drilling, BHR flow batteries, water treatment, pesticides, and others. On the basis of the end use industry, the market is segregated into oil & gas, automotive, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, textiles, and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar