Market Research Future published new report, titled “BRIC Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Market -Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global BRIC Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Market
Diabetes is a chronic disease characterized by elevated levels of blood glucose which leads to serious damage to the heart, eyes, kidneys, blood vessels and nerves. The most common of diabetes is type 2 diabetes which occurs when the body becomes resistant to insulin or doesn’t make enough insulin. In the past three decades the prevalence of type 2 diabetes has risen dramatically in countries of all income levels. Type 1 diabetes, once known as juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin by itself. The market of diabetes treatment and prevention is increasing due to an increase in the prevalence of diabetes, changing lifestyle and increasing use of insulin for the treatment of diabetes. Increase awareness regarding prevention and treatment of diabetes favor the growth of this market. BRICS market of diabetes treatment and prevention is expected to reach USD 9.45 billion in 2023 from USD 3.53 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of approximately 11.52% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Abbott Laboratories (U.S), Bayer AG (Germany), Eli Lily & Company (U.S), Medtronic (U.S), AstraZeneca Plc. (U.K), Lifescan (U.S), Terumo Medical Corporation (Japan) and Roche Holding AG (Switzerland).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1323
The report for Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value & volume, technological advancement, macro economical, and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Diabetes treatment and prevention market consists of four regions namely Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. China is the largest market. India is second largest and fastest growing market. The market shows steady growth in Brazil and Russia.
BRICS diabetes treatment and prevention market has been segmented on the basis of type of diabetes which includes type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes. On the basis of treatment the market is segmented into medication, gene therapy, other methods of treatment and devices include Blood Glucose Meters and Strips, Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGMs), Injection Pens, Insulin Pump, others. On the basis of end users the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, pharmaceutical companies and other end users.
Study Objectives of BRIC Diabetes Treatment and Prevention:
- Main objective of this research is to provide information about diabetes treatment and prevention market, types of diabetes, treatment and end users.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the diabetes treatment and prevention market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the diabetes treatment and prevention market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main countries- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by types of diabetes, treatment, end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the BRICS diabetes treatment and prevention market.
- Diabetes drugs manufacturers
- Diabetes drug suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Table of Contents:
1 Report Prologue
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 BRICS Diabetes Treatment And Prevention Market By Type
7 BRICS Diabetes Treatment And Prevention Market By Treatment
8 BRICS Diabetes Treatment And Prevention Market By Devices
9 BRICS Diabetes Treatment And Prevention Market By End Users
10 BRICS Diabetes Treatment And Prevention Market By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –