4 Jun, 2018 – BrandDisco©, LLC partnered with Operation: GoodJobs 3.0 (OGJ 3.0) and Program Director, Richard Bartell, to leverage its auto-discovery technology and tools for military veterans so that more veterans get hired faster and remain employed longer.
Operation: GoodJobs 3.0 focuses on assisting military and veteran families with job training and placement services by providing plans tailored to the individual to help participants succeed in achieving job placement, retention, and long-term financial stability.
As a community partner working directly with Goodwill SP to support the continued success of Operation: GoodJobs 3.0, BrandDisco©’s auto-discovery solution and companion tools will provide instant value-propositions showcasing the veteran’s highest and best success factors based on where they thrive, relate and excel professionally.
This level of instant access to Bartell and his OGJ 3.0 Team, will provide them with deeper insights leading to a faster, simpler and better career readiness experience for veterans and their families.
During this multi-year partnership, BrandDisco© will be100% committed to the following:
• Referring potential veteran community organizations with outstanding service records as potential partners for collaboration
• Providing holistic services and tools for each veteran enrolled in its respective programs.
• Marketing and promoting Operation: GoodJobs 3.0 as a service to veterans.
• Client employment career coaching with regard to awareness, skills and career progression.
• Collaborate to provide workshops, training for clients/staff to enhance job search knowledge.
• Veteran data and analytics quarterly to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis
BrandDisco© LLC is an organization with a mission to help veterans with services including employment opportunity, training, and workshops which increase the marketability of their best values and skills. This multi-year partnership will also seek to strengthen OGJ 3.0 job pool and community resource advocacy which supports the goals of the Operation: GoodJobs 3.0 program.
To learn more about how BrandDisco©’s auto-discovery technology and its programs are changing the way companies screen veteran talent, click here or visit us on the web at www.getbranddisco.com
Contact Dawn Nicole, BrandDisco© VP/Co-Founder for media inquiries and press coverage at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-709-0329 ext. 101