On the other hand, high cost of the treatment and uncertainty of reimbursement in several developing countries are the key factors hampering the market growth.
With more than 60% of the total market share in 2014, Autologous segment leads the global bone marrow transplant market due to the less considerable side effects. Allogeneic is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Europe dominated the global market for bone marrow transplant accounting for more than 50% of the market revenue followed by North America.
Some of the key players in the market include Lonza Group Ltd., Cellular Dynamics International, Merck Millipore Corporation, ABM Industries, Inc., HemaCare Corporation, ReachBio LLC, American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) Inc., Conversant Biologics, Inc., PromoCell GmbH, Sanofi-Aventis LLC, AllCells, LLC, Mesoblast Limited, STEMCELL Technologies Inc. and Lifeline Cell Technology.
Request for a sample at
Disease Indication Covered:
• Blood Cancer
o Myelodysplastic Syndrome
o Solid Tumors
o Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
• Blood Disorders
o Sickle cell anemia
o Aplastic anemia
Transplant Type Covered:
• Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
• Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
End Users Covered:
• Multispecialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States