“Bolivia: Country Intelligence Report”, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bolivia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Bolivia’s telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $1.4bn in 2017 to $1.6bn by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.9% (5.3% in Bs) over 2017-2022, driven by projected growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will expand at a CAGR of 9.4% (12.0% in Bs) over 2017-2022 reaching $491m (Bs3.8bn) by 2022, driven by growing smartphone penetration and growing adoption of 4G/LTE services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Bolivia.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Bolivia will grow at a CAGR of 2.9% (5.3% in Bs) during 2017-2022.
– Although 3G will hold a majority of total mobile subscriptions in 2017, 4G share will surpass 3G in 2018 and account for more than 70% of total mobile subscriptions by 2022 as MNOs continue to expand their 4G/LTE network.
– In the pay-TV market, IPTV service will see fastest growth in subscriptions over 2017-2022 as fiber broadband services expand in the coming years.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Bolivia’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Bolivia’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Bolivia’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Bolivia.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 27
Entel Bolivia 28
Tigo Bolivia 29
Viva Bolivia 30
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349