Market Research Future published new report, titled “Blood Plasma Derivatives Market -Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global Blood Plasma Derivatives Market
Global Blood Plasma Derivatives market has been segmented on the basis of type which includes albumin, anti-thrombin, intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG), fresh frozen plasma (FFP) and others. Others types are Factor VII, Factor IX and Alpha 1 proteinase inhibitor concentrate. On the basis on application the market is segmented into Hemophilia A, Hemophilia B, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Thrombocytosis, and others. Other application includes Von Willebrand disease. End users include hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, blood transfusion centers and others.
Blood plasma derivatives have a wide range of applications thus increasing their demand in the market. They are used in various diseases like HIV, hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Plasma derivatives are collected from large number of donors for their use in patients suffering from life threatening diseases. Hence the importance of blood plasma derivatives have increased in healthcare. The global market of Blood Plasma Derivatives is expected to reach US$ 58.2 billion in 2023 from US$ 30.5 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of approximately 7.52% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Some of the key players in this market are: Grifols (Germany), SK Plasma (Korea), Fusion Healthcare (India), Baxter International Inc. (U.S), CSL Limited (Australia).
Other players in this market are Octapharma AG (Germany), Biotest AG (Germany), Bain Capital (U.S).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1325
Globally, Blood Plasma Derivatives market consists of four regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest market for syringe and needle. The North American market for Blood Plasma Derivatives is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.25% which is expected to reach at US$ 35.50 billion from US$ 20 billion in 2016 by the end of the forecasted period. Awareness regarding use of plasma derivatives for patients suffering from infectious diseases drive this market in North America. Europe is the second-largest market for Blood Plasma Derivatives which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8%. Extensive research on safe blood transfusion in healthcare organizations and research laboratories favor the growth of this market in Europe. Whereas Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for Blood Plasma Derivatives market. India is expected to be the emerging and fastest growing market. Demand for plasma derivatives for inactivation of HIV favor the demand of plasma derivatives in Asia-pacific. The market shows steady growth in Middle East and Africa.
Main objective of this research is to provide information about types of derivative of plasma, its application and its end users
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Blood Plasma Derivatives market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Blood Plasma Derivatives market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type of plasma derivatives, by application, by end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Blood Plasma Derivatives market.
- Blood Plasma Derivatives Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic centers
- Blood transfusion centers
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
The report for Blood Plasma Derivatives Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Table of Contents
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Blood Plasma Derivatives Market By Type
7 Global Blood Plasma Derivatives Market By Application
8 Global Blood Plasma Derivatives Market By End Users
9 Global Blood Plasma Derivatives Market By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –