SecuredBySense, powered by Sense Plus (PLS) Tokens, is an ambitious and definitive decentralized internet security platform built for speed and accuracy that fully utilized cryptocurrency and blockchain-powered technologies to further innovate the field of internet security and optimization tools.
The backbone of the SecuredBySense platform and the Sense Internet Security decentralized application is stable Sense Plus (PLS) ERC-20 Tokens. PLS Tokens will be distributed during the SecuredBySense Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Sense Plus Tokens allow for decentralized ownership of the platform.
PLS Tokens will be a cryptographic asset built on the Ethereum blockchain that will serve as a means for powering the interactions between the SecuredBySense platform and the blockchain. Given the increasing need for protection, SecuredBySense is built for excellence in four ever-expanding focus areas: protection, performance, privacy, and anti-theft.
The ICO will run for a period of 60 days beginning August 25, 2017, and will end October 24, 2017. Following the ICO, investors will receive their minted Sense Plus Tokens (ticker: PLS). Investors can expect to see SecuredBySense features and adoption in its entirety by January, 2018.
SecuredBySense has finally launched their website. The much awaited ICO to buy the cryptocurrency is a golden opportunity for investors to benefit from a project that is a big step towards fulfilling the dream of decentralizing the internet. According to the formulated plan, 95% of the total 5 million PLS tokens will be sold to investors, whereas the remaining 5% are reserved for the development team.
Virek McCleary, head of outreach for SecuredBySense, stated:
“For as long as computer have been and will be in existence; whether connected to the internet or not; there will always be an increasing need for internet security software. There won’t be a time when people, whether mischievous youths looking for a thrill or hardened internet criminals looking to exploit billion-dollar companies, will stop looking for new ways to commit fraud, cause widespread damage, or just experience the rush of breaking into a computer.”
People all over the world use computers and all over the world people have their lives changed because of computer viruses and cyber-criminals. Viruses have a tendency to be harmful causing difficult situations such as identity theft, fraud, and many variants of hardware and software damage.
“There is very much a proposed solution to an outstanding unsolved problem. This will prevent security breaches, protect personal information, and the further development of the internet security field,” he added.
Once launched, SecuredBySense might prove to be a revolutionary platform that facilitates and promotes the blockchain community across the globe.