The Global Bio-Polyamide Market is anticipated to be valued at USD 327.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing demand for bio-polyamides from the automotive, electronic & electrical, and textile industries is projected to drive the market in the next few years.
Reduction in the carbon footprint is a major factor that has contributed to the extensive use of eco-friendly products in various sectors. The superior properties of bio-polyamides, such as their high chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, excellent mechanical properties, and high thermal stability, have driven their usage in various applications as compared to their petrochemical-derived alternatives.
Legislation pertaining to the use of renewable products in Europe and North America along with the increasing awareness about the environmental degradation caused by the extraction of petroleum derivatives are expected to propel the bio-polyamide market over the forecast period. Synthetic surfactants are derived from petrochemicals. The stringent regulations enforced due to environmental concerns regarding the toxicity of synthetic surfactants are also likely to drive bio-polyamide market over the forecast period.
Full Research Report On Global Bio-Polyamide Market Analysis:
U.S. bio-polyamide market revenue, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global bio-polyamide market was valued at USD 110.5 million in 2016 and is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2017 to 2025
- The PA-6 segment occupied the largest market share and is expected to witness an estimated CAGR of 12.7% from 2017 to 2025
- PA-66 is estimated to be the fastest growing segment owing to its higher modulus, better wear resistance, better short term thermal strength, and ability to absorb slightly less moisture as compared to PA-6
- Massive investments made in the automotive, electronic, and textile industries are anticipated to influence the market growth positively in the next few years
- Engineering plastics occupied the largest market share in 2016 and is projected to progress at the highest CAGR over the forecast period on account of its broad application scope
- The automotive segment of the market by end use is predicted to ascend at the highest CAGR in the next few years owing to the development of automobile technologies
- Key players in the market include Evonik Industries, Huntsman Corporation, Lanxess AG, Ube Industries, Ltd., and BASF SE
- Patented manufacturing technologies and high raw material costs have restricted the entry of new players into the market. Increasing R&D efforts are projected to result in the emergence of new players in the industry.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/renewable-chemicals
Global bio-polyamide market revenue by end use, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Bio-Polyamide Market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Bio-Polyamide Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Specialty Polyamides
Bio-Polyamide Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Engineering Plastics
Bio-Polyamide End-use Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Film & Coating
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics
Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States