The “Global Biometric System Market Analysis to 2025″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the Biometric System industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Biometric System Market with detailed market segmentation by services, industry vertical and geography. The global biometric system Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the biometric system in the next 8 years. Biometrics is the mechanical term for body measurements and calculations which is related to human characteristics. Biometric systems depend on unique identifiers about biological characteristics in order to work efficiently. Unique identifiers include fingerprints, hand geometry, earlobe geometry, retina and iris patterns, voice waves, DNA, and signatures. Biometric system includes data through algorithms for a specific result, which is related to a positive identification of a user or other individual.
To request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Verification and identification are the two ways from which person identity can be determined using biometric technology. Verification confirms that a person is certainly same who they claim to be. On the other hand identification makes a one-to-many comparison to confirm an individual’s identity. Biometric system have various application like fingerprint recognition technology in e-passports, travel and immigration, e-visas. In April 2014, Cross match acquired DigitalPersona. Cross Match and DigitalPersona both are market leaders in biometric technologies. But due to overlap in collections the company further decided to amalgamate and offer customers a series of portfolio with solutions which is unparalleled in the biometrics industry.
Global Biometric System Market Overview:
- The global biometric system market is segmented into authentication, component, function, application, and by geography.
- Based on authentication, the global biometric system market is classified into single factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. Single factor authentication is segmented into fingerprint recognition, iris recognition, palm print recognition, face recognition, vein recognition, signature recognition, voice recognition and other biometric technologies. Other biometric technologies are further segmented into DNA recognition, keystroke recognition and gait recognition. Multi-factor authentication is segmented into smart card authentication, pin authentication and multi-modal authentication. Multi-modal authentication is further segmented into two biometric factors authentication and three biometric factors authentication.
- On the basis of component, the global biometric system market is segmented into hardware and software. Hardware is further segmented into fingerprint readers, scanners, camera, and others.
- On the basis of function, the global biometric system market is segmented into contact, non-contact, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global biometric system market is segmented into government, military & defence, healthcare, banking & finance, consumer electronics, security, travel & immigration and others application. Security is further segmented into home security and commercial security.
- Based on geography, the global biometric system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-Pacific And, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing usage of biometric technology in financial institutes and healthcare sectors
- Growing use of biometric systems in criminal identification
- Incorporation of biometrics in smartphones
- High installation cost for biometric system
Some of the major players operating in the global biometric system market are:
- NEC Technologies India Private Limited,
- Aware, Inc.,
- Gemalto Cogent, Inc.,
- BIO-key International, Inc.,
- Precise Biometrics AB,
- secunet Security Networks AG.,
- Thales Group,
- Cognitec Systems GmbH,
- Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC.,
- Facebanx ,
- HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB.,
- IRITECH, INC.,
- M2SYS Technology and
- among others.
Any Questions? Inquiry before Buying Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Global Access Control Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Access Control Market, By Component (Hardware and Software), By Service (Installation and Integration, Maintenance and Support and Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)), By Vertical (Commercial, Military and Defense, Government and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, Asia Pacific, South America and others)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar