Global bioceramics market is expected to reach USD 19.05 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising ageing population coupled with increasing occurrences of osteoarthritis is expected to augment market growth over the next seven years. Growing need to maintain a healthy lifestyle coupled with introduction of new low cost preventive care measures has led to the utilization of medical devices, which is expected to augment expansion of the industry.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/bioceramics-market
Alumina dominated the global market, in terms of material, accounting for over 62% in 2014. Bioinertness, hardness and high abrasion resistance are some of its qualities, resulting in the extensive use of alumina implants for dental and joint applications. Growing demand for biocompatible materials to increase acceptance by the patients’ body as well as reduce the occurrence of infections post surgery is expected to augment demand for alumina over the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/materials
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global bioceramics market demand was USD 12.31 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 19.05 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2022.
- Rising ageing population in developed economies has been a major factor for positive growth over the past few years and this trend is likely to continue in the near future. Increasing trend of early surgical intervention by doctors in case of joint replacements has resulted in growing demand for knee, shoulder and hip implants. This will result in increasing penetration of bioceramics in the orthopedic sector generating revenues worth USD 7.87 billion by 2022.
- Advancements in medical technology and demand for sophisticated medical services & devices are expected to augment demand for bioceramics over the forecast period. Changing food consumption patterns among younger population coupled with lack of nutrition in diet have contributed towards cavity formation and damaged tooth health. This has led to increasing demand for dental crowns, bridges, and bristles which has eventually contributed towards increasing penetration of bioceramics in dental care.
- Europe was the largest market and is expected to witness gains at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2015 to 2022. Positive outlook towards the orthopedic sector, mainly in Germany, is expected to drive market growth.
- Key industry players including CeramTec, Amedica Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc, DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH, Straumann, Nobel Biocare and CoorsTek Medical, LLC. These companies are investing heavily in research and development activities of bioceramics materials. Companies such as CIRTEC Medical Systems perform thermal shock testing of brazed and ceramic components which help in making robust designs. In addition, the company is also using x-ray and dye penetration technology to evaluate various ceramic components.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- LED Grow Lights Market –
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market –
- Drone Launchers Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States