According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management: Key Trends, Competitive Landscape, Geographic & End-User Analysis (2015-2020)”, the market is driven by the use of advanced analytics, safe delivery of products, and systems that respond based on the live data or current market happenings. Also, new channel programs such as E-commerce and social media programs provide new opportunities.
Americas held the largest market share in the Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management
The North American region holds the largest market share and growth in the Big Data Market with focus on Supply Chain Management and is anticipated to reach $30.57 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 21.5%. However, Latin America witnessed highest growth rate during the forecast period and is expected to reach $2.9 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 37.40%. Different cases of use of the systems are order management, demand planning, warehouse management, price management, production planning, tactical supply planning, transportation planning, product life cycle management, and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
Selected Geographic Analysis done in the full report
- The North American Market has the highest revenue share of around 52% due to the higher concentration of big data solution providers and also due to the noticeable trend of using analytics in SCM and other areas by companies like Walmart, Amazon for efficiency. The
- According to MindCommerce, though the North American and European regions are the highest revenue contributors, they do not have the highest growth rates. APAC, Latin America, Middle East and Africa are the highest growing regions. The size and scale of operations of companies in these regions and the opportunities for innovation in many developing countries present, provide opportunities to big data companies to produce targeted and custom solutions to the clients present here.
To access or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The market is currently in a high growth phase and market needs are being mapped, catered to by the solutions present – big data or otherwise.
- The degree of competition in the big data market is medium and is growing. This is because a lot of start-ups as well as established companies like IBM and Dell are offering big data solutions currently.
- Retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing and telecommunications are the top growing industry segments with growth rates more than 30% in each case.
- Big Data growth in an organization depends on three key reasons: business needs, technical requirements, and financial capabilities. With the increase in Big Data, organizations had to deal with complex issues such as increase in infrastructure costs, lack of skilled IT staff to understand Big Data applications and analytics, structure and format of the data. The emergence of Big Data analytics contributed towards the growth of the Big Data market research.
- The field is entirely ripe for innovation and start-ups, offering targeted and better products.
Key players of Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management:
- Apple holds the top position in the supply chain rankings followed by McDonald’s and Amazon. Each company faces unique challenges in their respective industries of electronics and retail due to the sheer scale of their operations. While Apple ships millions of iPhones, iPads to its customers across the world through retailers and its own stores, it needs to keep track of demand and fluctuations so that its third party manufacturing can keep up with the supply. McDonald’s and Amazon also operate on a huge scale to make sure their customers get their products on time and in good quality.
Big Data Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
- Big Data Market By Key Trends:
- Funding and Investments
- Agreements, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Collaborations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Big Data Market By Supply Chain Companies
- Big Data Market By Landscape Analysis
- Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management By Geography (Covers 9 + Countries)
- Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management By Entropy
- Samsung Electronics
- Lenovo Group
- Procter & Gamble
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Cisco Systems
- Colgate Palmolive
- Wal-Mart Stores
- Ford Motor
- Johnson & Johnson
- Company 22+
Big Data Enterprise Market
Big Data Testing Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management 2018-2023)
- Funding and Investments Market for Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management 2018-2023)
- Agreements, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Collaborations Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management 2018-2023)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Big Data Market with Supply Chain Management 2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)