A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title “Big Data in Insurance – Thematic Research” that targets and provides comprehensive market analysis with future prospects to 2023. The analysts of the study have garnered extensive research methodologies and data sources (i.e Secondary & Primary Sources) in order to generate collective and useful information that delivers latest market undercurrents and industry trends.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1284127-big-data-in-insurance-thematic-research
Insurance is a highly data-intensive industry, making it extremely important for insurers to manage large volumes of data from both traditional and non-traditional sources. As a result, many insurers are spending significant amounts on building Big Data capabilities, finding that Big Data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management. The objective should be to identify areas where Big Data can make a difference and create value for both insurers and the insured. Technology vendors are also aware of Big Data’s ability to deliver business insights. Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are the three key drivers behind Big Data’s adoption in the insurance industry.
– This report analyses the impact of big data on the insurance industry.
– It analyses how insurers are spending significant amounts on building their big data capabilities, finding that big data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management.
– Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are being seen as the three key drivers behind big data’s adoption in the insurance industry.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1284127-big-data-in-insurance-thematic-research
Reasons to buy
– The report highlights some of the market-leading players in each category of the big data value chain.
– It identifies the main trends expected over the next two years in the big data theme.
– It provides an industry analysis, explaining how data center computing is at the heart of virtually everything done online.
– The report discusses the impact of big data on insurance through recommendations for both insurers and technology providers.
– The report explores the key segments of the big data value chain and its value to consumers and businesses.
– It offers a technology briefing, explaining how big data combines traditional data management technologies with new forms of data processing that are better suited to modern formats.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: Amazon, Arista Networks, Cisco, Cloudera, Hortonworks, HPE, IBM, Intel, Google, Juniper Networks, Micron, MicroStrategy, Microsoft, NeoPhotonics, Nutanix, Nvidia, Oracle, Pure Storage, Red Hat, SAP, Software AG, Tableau, Talend, Vmware, Alpine Data Labs, Alteryx, Birst, Capsenta, Dataiku, DataVirtuality, Delphix, Denodo Technologies, Informatica, Logi Analytics, MarkLogic, PostgreSQL, Qlik, RapidMiner, Reltio, TIBCO, AXA, GEICO, Metromile, Progressive, Swiss Re, Transamerica, USAA
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1284127
Table of Contents
Data Trends 4
Industry Growth Drivers 5
Hardware Trends 6
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1284127-big-data-in-insurance-thematic-research
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Author :
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States