Wakefield, MA – July 5, 2018 – FUJI GYM, a fully equipped and functional BJJ Wakefield-based gym features classes in every aspect of BJJ, Submission Grappling, Weight Loss, Self Defense, Fitness Training and Full Body Cardio Workout.
Jiu-Jitsu, commonly known as the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu outside Brazil, is a martial art or combat sport that has to do with grappling. The sport evolved from its Japanese roots in 1920’s Brazil, and continually evolved for many years until its present form. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu was previously established in its native country but it has become very popular within the northern hemisphere after different performances by BJJ fighter, Royce Gracie in the early Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC). Royce had battled with different competitors from other martial arts background in the no holds barred tournament to become the first champion of the fighting promotion. This achievement proved the efficiency of Jiu-Jitsu and created an awareness of the sport all around the world, leading to its growth.
“We organize programs for self-defense, body awareness or fitness training for everyone from teenagers to adults in Wakefield. We also organize training classes, and exhibition matches amongst students on an amateur and professional basis,” said Travis Stevens, head instructor at FUJI GYM. “Our members learn qualities like confidence, perseverance, discipline, integrity and team play. We welcome you to FUJI GYM to be a part of this progressive network,” Travis added.
FUJI GYM offers a variety of martial art classes that offers enormous benefits. They include:
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: the leading self-defense martial arts in the world, helps in controlling an opponent into submission.
- Black Belt Jiu Jitsu GI: this is for Blue Belts and up and it is tailored for Brown Belts to get their Black Belt. Black Belt is awarded when a BJJ dark belt achieves the seventh degree.
- Open Mat Training: offers students an opportunity to practice BJJ skills they have learned in the classes at FUJI GYM in Wakefield.
- Advanced Jiu Jitsu Gi: offers students an opportunity to gradually improve their conditioning, strength, and confidence under FUJI GYM’S professional instructors.
- Intermediate Jiu Jitsu Gi
- NOGI Jiu Jitsu: the modern form of BJJ, combining wrestling skills, sambo skills, judo and all ground skills into one. It is fast paced and creative.
- Submission Grappling: an art of controlling your opponent without grabbing onto clothing.
- Fundamental Jiu Jitsu Gi: the foundation for self-defense and Jiu-Jitsu Sports, designed to help everyone learn the valuable Jiu-Jitsu skills.
- Competition Class: for those who have a background in training students for the Jiu-Jitsu fundamental classes.
FUJI GYM’s program consists of different activities that allow their students to achieve the following with the help of their professional instructors: burn loads of calories, tone and shape body, raise overall fitness and stamina for high energy sports, improve coordination and agility, develop strength through core conditioning work, self-defense and submission grappling, full-body cardio workout, develop functional strength, learn more leg attacks like heel hooks, high-intensity training, advanced movements, linking attacks together, and preparation for competitions.
More information about FUJI GYM and their Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training in Wakefield is available at https://www.fujigym.com
About FUJI GYM
FUJI GYM is the best martial arts and BJJ academy in Wakefield. They have the most advanced BJJ, submission grappling, self-defense and body awareness program in Wakefield. Using martial arts, they also aim to develop fundamental BJJ classes and fitness training along with full body cardio workout all in Wakefield.
Company Name: FUJI GYM
Contact Person: Adam Principato
Email: Send Email
Address:19 New Salem St
State: MA 01880
Country: United States