Market Research Future published new report, titled “Benign Positional Vertigo Market -Research Report: Global Forecast till 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market:
Benign Positional Vertigo or Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is disorder related to inner ear. Vertigo is feeling of spinning or everything is spinning around. Increasing number of cases of benign positional disorder is the major factor for the market growth. New treatments and product development are also key driving forces for the global benign positional vertigo market. Increasing awareness of the disorder and treatment options are leading the market growth. Medicine, devices and accessories manufacturers are developing new products for the market. Moreover, increasing funding for R&D of advanced product development are major drivers for the market.
The Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market is growing at the CAGR of ~4.0% during the forecast period and expected to reach US$ 797.3 million by 2023.
Some of the key players in this market are: Ambu A/S (Denmark), DizzyFix (Canada), DizzyStop (US), Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH (Germany), Ocean Global (U.K.), Vertisil (US), SIDIS LABS LLC (US), and Others
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3234 .
Considering the global scenario of the market, due to continuous innovation and rapid adoption of new drugs and therapies, Americas is largest market for benign positional vertigo. US is holding largest market share in Americas region. European market is second largest, and especially the growth rate is higher in Western European countries. On the other hand, due increasing knowledge of disease and treatments, developing healthcare infrastructure, and increasing healthcare spending, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) is fastest growing market for benign positional vertigo and expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market due to less awareness of devices and treatment.
- To provide detailed analysis of the Global benign positional vertigo market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the benign positional vertigo market
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges that affecting the growth of the benign positional vertigo market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detail analysis of the market that segmented on the basis of type, by diagnosis, by treatment, and its sub-segments.
- To provide detail analysis of global benign positional vertigo market mainly based on value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, Price analysis, and Supply Chain analysis etc.
- To provide detail country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global benign positional vertigo Market
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the benign positional vertigo market
- Benign positional vertigo medicines and devices manufacturers
- Benign positional vertigo medicines and devices providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market has been segmented on the basis of type which Benign, Paroxysmal, Positional, Vertigo, and others. On the basis of diagnosis, it is segmented into Electroencephalogram (EEG), Electronystagmography (ENG), Head CT, Head MRI, Hearing test, Magnetic resonance angiography, Caloric stimulation, and others. On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into Canalith repositioning (sub-segmented into Semont-Toupet Maneuver, Epley Maneuver), Surgery (Posterior Canal Plugging, Laser assisted posterior canal plugging), medication (Antihistamines, Scopolamine, Sedatives), and others.
Table of Contents
1 Report Prologue
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market By Type
7 Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market By Diagnosis
8 Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market By Treatment
9 Global Benign Positional Vertigo Market By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 company profile
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –