Merchant Resources compares its credit card merchant services to those of Square Reader, Wells Fargo Merchant Services, Chase Merchant Services and Bank of America Merchant Services. The new emv credit card terminal is free with no statement fee, no yearly fee, no minimums with merchant services.
After Merchant Resources called the 1-800 listed on each of these merchant services, a variety of differences and cost of each of these credit card merchant services have been discovered. The compilation below:
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 2.75% • Key Entered Rate of 3.5%
Why pay 2.75% or 3.5% when you can pay 1.25% and 1.65% with Merchant Services.
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.8% • Midqualied 2.8% and Non-qualified %3.75
• Lease of terminal for $35 a month or purchase terminal for $500 • $75 yearly fee
Bank of America:
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.69% • Rewards Cards Visa/MC rate of 3.19% • Business Cards Visa/MC rate of 4.35% and 29 cents • Foreign and Government Cards Visa/MC 4.35% and 29 cents • Cost of the terminal is %99 or a $28.95 per month • Three year contract
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.99% and 25 cents • Mid qualified rate of 2.68% and 25 cents • Non qualified rate of 3.76% and 25 cents • $100 fee to get setup • $25 monthly minimum • Monthly fee of $9.95 • Free terminal with a 2 year contract
Merchant Services offers the following:
• 1.25% for debit/credit card with no pin • 1.65% for base Visa and MasterCard, Discover, 0% Debit with pin
• 20 years experience
• FREE EMV Terminal with Pin Pad, Swiper for your cellular phone, or POS for restaurant.
Since our contract is month to month, the terminal or POS must be returned upon cancellation. EMV Terminal $495 retail value. POS – $1295 retail value.
Merchant Resources, 25 years in business, offers custom quotes to fit your particular business.
To receive a free no obligation merchant account quote, visit http://www.credit-card-processing.com or call 1-888-895-3129.